ARAMARK

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interviewed at ARAMARK

Interview Details – Applied online, spoke to the manager and scheduled an interview

Interview Question – Do you feel like you can take orders from someone less educated than you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK in November 2009.

Interview Details – I went in ti interview at the o hare employee cafeteria position. when i arrive I had to sit and wait 30 mins before someone came to pick me up from security, then i was escorted down stairs to the cafeteria and was told to sit because the supervisor was busy with an important client., finally when the supervisor came over we basically went over my resume and she let me know i had the job right then and there and that she will call me with a schedule by friday.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience with a cash register?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ARAMARK in March 2011.

Interview Details – i applied online ,i was then called for an in person interview and offered a position.

Interview Question – desccribe your cashier experience   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Northbrook, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was one on one wit a recrutier. She was very nice and bubbly asked basic job experiance questioned. Things like how was my last job conflicts that occurd. Didn't give a pay rate until a few weeks after starting the job. Everybody was so wellin to help in excelling in the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – da hours where flexible...weekends off abd work monday thought friday

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK Cashier interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees and interview candidates.