ARAMARK Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK (Conway, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

First I was called on phone and given a job synopsis then had a phone interview then offered a personal interview at the job location. When I interviewed in person I was asked about my work background and work ethics then I was told what the job would entail and the hours and how much I would be paid. I felt quite comfortable in the interview. The interviewer seemed knowledgable about the job and was friendly and easy to talk to

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working a cash register and how long have you done that type of job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well there really was no negotiation. They basically told me about the job and what they were willing to pay

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ARAMARK (Beaverton, OR) in July 2013.

Interview

It was pleasant. But I was led to believe I would be working for a much more prestigious company and was not informed I would be a employee of a contract company for the prestigious company.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ARAMARK in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Had a one-on-one interview with one of Aramarks representative. Interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. Various behavioral questions, situational questions, how I would respond to certain situations regarding management and other employees.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to a difficult customer or employee   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

The HR just asked a few basic questions from a list. He wrote everything you said down and then delivered it to a manager. Then you would get the chance to talk to the manager. The manager asked fewer questions then the HR and began to discuss about the details on work. That was a relaxing interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Things about working hours is negotiable, but salary is non-negotiable.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARAMARK (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was very informal and asked if can work in a fast pace environment as at NHL games there could be big line ups and guests who are not happy to be in line for long periods of time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a guest started to yell at you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered the guest a free product to calm the situation done

Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied online, spoke to the manager and scheduled an interview

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you can take orders from someone less educated than you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK (Detroit, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

i applied online ,i was then called for an in person interview and offered a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

I went in ti interview at the o hare employee cafeteria position. when i arrive I had to sit and wait 30 mins before someone came to pick me up from security, then i was escorted down stairs to the cafeteria and was told to sit because the supervisor was busy with an important client., finally when the supervisor came over we basically went over my resume and she let me know i had the job right then and there and that she will call me with a schedule by friday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ARAMARK (Northbrook, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

It was one on one wit a recrutier. She was very nice and bubbly asked basic job experiance questioned. Things like how was my last job conflicts that occurd. Didn't give a pay rate until a few weeks after starting the job. Everybody was so wellin to help in excelling in the company

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self with our company in five years   1 Answer
    • Why this company   1 Answer

Negotiation

da hours where flexible...weekends off abd work monday thought friday