ARAMARK

Updated Jun 17, 2014

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Phone interview, then in person interview a week later. In Person interview was the most intense I've ever had. 6 higher ups sat in and asked me non-stop questions about literally everything.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to explain in detail the finances of the current restaurant I'm at.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at ARAMARK.

I applied on line, then a recruiter from Aramark called me to set a phone interview. Did the phone interview, came in for an in person interview, then had another interview with the other managers and the district manager.

Service Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK in November 2012.

Usually site manager and then upper management from Lexington do interviews. Fairly thorough, abput 30 min

Interview Questions
    • Just the typical strength and weaknesses questions. Should know about the company though!   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in January 2010.

Because I was already with the company I was applying for a promotion. Most of the decision came from previous work history and success. I was qualified for the position and had a proven track record.

Interview Questions
    • Why I wanted the position since it would require more work.   View Answer
    There was one offer given to me and I accepted. There wasn't any back and forth negotiation.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK in January 2010.

It was one on one wit a recrutier. She was very nice and bubbly asked basic job experiance questioned. Things like how was my last job conflicts that occurd. Didn't give a pay rate until a few weeks after starting the job. Everybody was so wellin to help in excelling in the company

Interview Questions
    da hours where flexible...weekends off abd work monday thought friday

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK in November 2009.

I went in ti interview at the o hare employee cafeteria position. when i arrive I had to sit and wait 30 mins before someone came to pick me up from security, then i was escorted down stairs to the cafeteria and was told to sit because the supervisor was busy with an important client., finally when the supervisor came over we basically went over my resume and she let me know i had the job right then and there and that she will call me with a schedule by friday.