ARAMARK Director Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ARAMARK (Charlotte, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed first on the phone in a brief 20 minute call - this was basically to cover my resume and experience. The in person interview was with 2 people in a large conference room. This was questions about how I would handle specific situations and more of a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client who found a better deal through the direct supplier?   1 Answer

Decided to stay with current employer

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ARAMARK (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

Worked as a contractor prior to being hired full-time, therefore I did not go through a traditional interview process. After doing contract year for over a year the company made me an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ARAMARK (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Recruited. Process was slow, then moved very quickly. 2 rounds.

Negotiation

Not bad. A little back and forth