ARAMARK District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ARAMARK (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was very lengthy. You will meet about 6 different people. They will grill you in-depth as to what you have done, what are your first things you will do in your first 90 days. Questions are all repeated by everyone and what you think you know they will tell you that you are wrong.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ARAMARK in July 2010.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Telephone interview with recruiter. Telephone interview with Regional HR manager. In person interviews with 4 senior executives. Phone follow ups with HR Manager and Recruiter. Interview process very structured. Many questions about how I had dealt with specific problems in the workplace in the past. The interviewers seemed to work from scripts for the most part. The interviews were very process and goal oriented - not too much discussion or consideration of the human element of the business.

Interview Questions

• Asked to go into great detail about a specific business problem I had faced in the past. There were about 10 follow up questions probing the decisions that had been made and about the outcome.   Answer Question

Didn't feel the position was the best fit for my skills and style.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARAMARK in October 2009.

Interview

Company uses targeted selection and behavioral based questions. Their goal is to determine if the applicant has the ability to meet and exceed the required core competencies. If you succeed in impressing the gate keeper you are then passed on to the functional manager for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you have found yourself in during your professional career? How did you respond? What was the end result?   Answer Question