ARAMARK General Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Was called, set up one on one.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your presentation skills for this interview?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in January 2010.

Interview

Structured interview process with textbook questions such as, How do you feel about working with people who are different than yourself? Tell me about a time when you were upset about something at work and how you dealt with it? What is the most significant thing you have dealt with in the last 6 months? How do you develop trust/rapport? What accomplishment of the past year are you the most proud of? What is your management style?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were upset with someone at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted, by email, from a member of HR asking to set up a phone interview. The next day, I conducted a phone interview and was asked to describe my skills and what I have done so far with the company. She also asked what I expected for salary. The HR person emailed me the next day and set up a phone interview with the district manager. I was contacted by the DM and was asked a series of questions regarding my experience and what I believe I can bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to the company?   Answer Question
    • What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview

I was called by a head hunter and agreed to answer some questions.