ARAMARK

ARAMARK General Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

General Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – I was called by a head hunter and agreed to answer some questions.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult that I was asked   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was called, set up one on one.

Interview Question – How would you rate your presentation skills for this interview?   View Answer

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in January 2010.

Interview Details – Structured interview process with textbook questions such as, How do you feel about working with people who are different than yourself? Tell me about a time when you were upset about something at work and how you dealt with it? What is the most significant thing you have dealt with in the last 6 months? How do you develop trust/rapport? What accomplishment of the past year are you the most proud of? What is your management style?

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were upset with someone at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!