ARAMARK

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ARAMARK in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and 3 weeks later received a email from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took place 1 week later with the recruiter just reviewed my resume and said she thought Id be a good fit and would let me know what the managers would say in a few days. A few days later she called me and offered a interview with the supervisor and manager which took place 2 weeks later. I met the recruiter whom I spoke on the phone with and we reviewed my resume quickly. Then I was taken to meet the manager and supervisor.The interview was about 30 min long they asked basic interview questions. After the interview was over I was told the recruiter would be in contact to let me know whether or not I had a second interview with the Vice President of the dept. 2 weeks later I was offered the last interview met with the VP whom overall explained the background of the company. The only question I was asked was why was I leaving my current work. The meeting was 45 minutes. After meeting with the VP I was told I should have a response in 1 week. In one week I heard from the recruiter who asked if they could contact my personal references and once they heard from them they would let me know the final answer. After 4 days I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I dont know if I was but my offer was what I asked for so there was no need. The benefits were also good.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!