ARAMARK Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.5

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview a week later. In Person interview was the most intense I've ever had. 6 higher ups sat in and asked me non-stop questions about literally everything.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain in detail the finances of the current restaurant I'm at.   Answer Question

Banquet Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview

I applied it thru my college, and it took me one day to get their reply. There was nothing special about the interview. There were two interviewers. Most of the questions they asked were about my previous jobs, strengths,weaknesses, scenario questions etc. BUT they did answer some weird questions or questions that are not very related to the job like "Tell me 5 things that you can use with this pen except using it to write". Quite difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 5 things that you can use with this pen except using it to write   Answer Question

A2L Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK in October 2014.

Interview

I met the representatives at the Career Fair at my university, and after speaking with them I got a first round interview on campus the next day. About 3 weeks later I got invited to Philadelphia for the final round interviews. They put us in a hotel outside of the airport, where the interviews were taking place. Two interviews with two interviewers each. The experience was very rewarding and positive. Questions were mostly situational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a company policy didn't work, and you did something about it.   1 Answer

I was placed in a small town in Georgia, but I had just relocated to NY so I couldn't relocate again.

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my campus career center and was supposed to have an interview on campus. Instead, they emailed me saying I had been selected for a phone interview. The phone interview went well (I had been working 6 months at my first job out of college since graduating in 2014 so I had OTJ experience a lot of others didn't). After about a week I received an email saying I'd been selected to attend the final interview round. They fly you out to Philadelphia and put you up in a hotel, all on their dime. There were two sessions of interviews, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I went in the afternoon. They bring you into a ballroom, provide lunch, and then make a presentation about what the program entails that addresses a lot of the questions typically asked. After that, they have a couple formal/still A2Ler's speak about their experiences and then open the floor up to questions. Once finished, everyone break's up and you have 2 interviews with sets of 2 professionals. Pretty straight forward, they asked STAR based questions and look for specific examples. Be sure to brush up on these. After the interview, I received a call back within 2 weeks with an offer in the location and line of business I asked for as well. Offer was generous and non negotiable. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Out of everything on your resume, what was your most proud accomplishment?   Answer Question

EVS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK (Birmingham, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

Being one of the workers in which they hold the contract with I was little surprised when they low balled the hiring salary offer I withheld for a little more, but they set the precedent for me. Get the experience then move to company that values me.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK (McKinney, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I found out about the company when I was in culinary school. I researched the company and all the things they were involved in. I used that in the interview and they were impressed that I took the time to learned about the company.

Interview Questions

• what qualification can I bring to the company and what do I expect out of the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was tough but I included all my experiences that I had and I started higher than what they were oppering until I got a fair price in the middle of what they were offering and what I wanted. I cheated myself a little but I was still in school and had not graduated yet, so it was fair.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Very efficient and professional. Was first contacted by a Human Resources employee within the line of business and once approved she set up an interview with the manager and director. The human resources employee met me in the lobby and brought me to where I needed to go.

Interview Questions

• Questions asking you to apply accounting knowledge to hypothetical situations   Answer Question

Service Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

Usually site manager and then upper management from Lexington do interviews. Fairly thorough, abput 30 min

Interview Questions

• Just the typical strength and weaknesses questions. Should know about the company though!   Answer Question

Production Chef Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK in November 2009.

Interview

worked on contract for 1 month as sous chef...
    they offered to hire me

Interview Questions

• if I had any hard times dealing with stress and give your solution for the situation   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Was called, set up one on one.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your presentation skills for this interview?   1 Answer