ARAMARK

Very Difficult Interview

Executive Chef Interview

Executive Chef
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then in person interview a week later. In Person interview was the most intense I've ever had. 6 higher ups sat in and asked me non-stop questions about literally everything.

Interview Question – Asked me to explain in detail the finances of the current restaurant I'm at.   Answer Question

EVS Supervisor Interview

EVS Supervisor
Birmingham, AL

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at ARAMARK in May 2014.

Interview Details – Being one of the workers in which they hold the contract with I was little surprised when they low balled the hiring salary offer I withheld for a little more, but they set the precedent for me. Get the experience then move to company that values me.

Interview Question – What brought here?   View Answer

Cook Interview

Cook
McKinney, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK in May 2010.

Interview Details – I found out about the company when I was in culinary school. I researched the company and all the things they were involved in. I used that in the interview and they were impressed that I took the time to learned about the company.

Interview Question – what qualification can I bring to the company and what do I expect out of the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was tough but I included all my experiences that I had and I started higher than what they were oppering until I got a fair price in the middle of what they were offering and what I wanted. I cheated myself a little but I was still in school and had not graduated yet, so it was fair.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very efficient and professional. Was first contacted by a Human Resources employee within the line of business and once approved she set up an interview with the manager and director. The human resources employee met me in the lobby and brought me to where I needed to go.

Interview Question – Questions asking you to apply accounting knowledge to hypothetical situations   Answer Question

Service Contractor Interview

Service Contractor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK in November 2012.

Interview Details – Usually site manager and then upper management from Lexington do interviews. Fairly thorough, abput 30 min

Interview Question – Just the typical strength and weaknesses questions. Should know about the company though!   Answer Question

Production Chef Interview

Production Chef

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ARAMARK in November 2009.

Interview Details – worked on contract for 1 month as sous chef...
they offered to hire me

Interview Question – if I had any hard times dealing with stress and give your solution for the situation   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was called, set up one on one.

Interview Question – How would you rate your presentation skills for this interview?   View Answer

Director of Learning Management Interview

Director of Learning Management
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ARAMARK in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR and had a brief phone interview on the position. 2 days later I went in to meet the hiring manager. The interview took place over lunch time but food wasn't on the agenda. Although a nice guy, the hiring manager spent an hour and a half talking about himself and his own career, the company's structure, how he got the job approved, etc. This was a new position and I don't think he really knew what he was looking for. I think I may have been the first to interview for the job which is not a good position to be in.

Interview Question – Not too many questions were asked as the hiring manager took most of the time talking about himself. One question I do recall was: How do you think you fit in with all that I've told you?   Answer Question

Learning & Development Interview

Learning & Development
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very professional and prompt responses both via email and telephone.

Interview Question – How do you make a decision if all the input is different?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Server
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very nice working environment. Lacked kitchen staff.

Interview Question – What do you look for when applying for a job?   Answer Question

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!