ARAMARK

152 candidate interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

Interviewed at ARAMARK

Interview Details – I had an on campus screening interview that went well. I was surprised that they asked me about salary in my screening interview (but never on the actual interview day.) Afterwards, I was invited to the Aramark day at a local hotel. Everyone was very friendly but it was very unorganized. We sat idle for most of the day with a short morning info session and 45 (?) minute interviews by pairs of interviewees. It was very confusing because the interviewers were unaware of the position I talked to the screener about. There was very limited information ahead of time about what the specific roles were. You had to wait until the interview day to truly find out information. Most of the positions were to be a manager in an Aramark dining or hospitality facility. When I tried to e-mail my screener to ask questions, she never answered (despite offering to help me). I was also scheduled a second screening interview which was canceled at the last minute once the screener realized I'd already been recommended for the interview day.

Interview Question – mostly predictable behavioral questions   Answer Question

Nutrition Services Manager Interview

Nutrition Services Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK in October 2012.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional interview and interviewers were just winging it. But hey, I got the job! This is also how they handle most of the interviewing process. They also hire too many family members and street thugs.

Interview Question – How do you work with different cultures and diversity when faced with disobedience from employees?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called from new york with an offer and didn't give me room to negotiate. They had a budget

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at ARAMARK

Interview Details – Applied online, spoke to the manager and scheduled an interview

Interview Question – Do you feel like you can take orders from someone less educated than you?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – Had a recommendation from a friend who submitted by resume, had a VERY easy phone interview with HR (just to make sure I could for sentences?) 3 interviews with direct team

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate and I regret that. It's VERY hard to get more than 3% raise each year, so you'd better start off high

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at ARAMARK

Interview Details – met the company at a campus recruiting fair. had a very straight up interview that would expect from campus recruiting

Interview Question – what are you least looking forward to about the job   Answer Question

Lead Cashier Interview

Lead Cashier

Interviewed at ARAMARK

Interview Details – There was only one interview. I was hired on the spot at a job fair.

Interview Question – All the questions were easy and straightforward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. This was a minimun wage position

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at ARAMARK

Interview Details – Great, easy going, got a 2nd phone interview withing 24 hours of first one.

Interview Question – None, it was easy and very great   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Toledo, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – All interviews are standard questions (behavioral based).

Interview Question – Nonoe of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Food Service Director Interview

Food Service Director

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – It was too long ago to remember. I met the guy offsite at a coffee shop. We had conversation about how tough the environment is. Overall liked the interview process. The Interview as very Professional.

Negotiation Details – negotiated salary a bit

Food Service Manager Interview

Food Service Manager

Interviewed at ARAMARK

Interview Details – Seeking Food Services management position within the South Fl Miami area. Have 10 plus years in the area of food services. Available to interview as soon as reasonable possbile.

Interview Question – How will you manange work life balance due to early morning assistments.   View Answer

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!