ARAMARK Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

met the company at a campus recruiting fair. had a very straight up interview that would expect from campus recruiting

Interview Questions

Interview

I had an on campus screening interview that went well. I was surprised that they asked me about salary in my screening interview (but never on the actual interview day.) Afterwards, I was invited to the Aramark day at a local hotel. Everyone was very friendly but it was very unorganized. We sat idle for most of the day with a short morning info session and 45 (?) minute interviews by pairs of interviewees. It was very confusing because the interviewers were unaware of the position I talked to the screener about. There was very limited information ahead of time about what the specific roles were. You had to wait until the interview day to truly find out information. Most of the positions were to be a manager in an Aramark dining or hospitality facility. When I tried to e-mail my screener to ask questions, she never answered (despite offering to help me). I was also scheduled a second screening interview which was canceled at the last minute once the screener realized I'd already been recommended for the interview day.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied online, spoke to the manager and scheduled an interview

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you can take orders from someone less educated than you?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview

Had a recommendation from a friend who submitted by resume, had a VERY easy phone interview with HR (just to make sure I could for sentences?) 3 interviews with direct team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate and I regret that. It's VERY hard to get more than 3% raise each year, so you'd better start off high

Lead Cashier Interview

Interview

There was only one interview. I was hired on the spot at a job fair.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. This was a minimun wage position

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Great, easy going, got a 2nd phone interview withing 24 hours of first one.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ARAMARK (Toledo, OH).

Interview

All interviews are standard questions (behavioral based).

Interview Questions

Interview

Seeking Food Services management position within the South Fl Miami area. Have 10 plus years in the area of food services. Available to interview as soon as reasonable possbile.

Interview Questions

• How will you manange work life balance due to early morning assistments.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Fast, phone interview, 1:1. Done in an hour. Sent a formal offer letter, drug test, background check. DOne

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview

Interviews are somewhat informal--I wore a tie to mine and was severely over-dressed. Come casual (button-down shirt and khakis) be prepared to answer questions about previous experience, how you handle conflict and what you can offer the organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard base + commission structure. You get out what you put in.