ARAMARK Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.5

Accelerate to Leadership Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

I first found out about the program through my school's career fair. I applied online and then talked to them at the career fair. It was very high tech- they screenshotted my resume on an ipad and set up an interview with me there. Before the interview, I was invited to an info session for Aramark on campus. They explained the different lines of business and what it would be like to work in the program. I highly suggest you attend it- lets you get a person connection with the interviewers. During my interview on campus, I was interviewed by a woman that was at the info session. It was about 30 minutes and asked me mostly about my work history, relocation preferences, and a few behavioral questions. Make sure you ask alot of questions for the recruiters and be clear on where and what line of business you want to work. I then got an email a few days later saying I was invited back for the second round. They had it in philadelphia and hotel and travel were paid for. It was a half day experience: informational session, panel discussion, and then 2 15-30 minute interviews. My first was with two gentelmen of different lines of business. My second was a woman in the field I wanted most. I then received a few emails in the following two months saying it was a large task to sort through all 800 employees. I finally received an email saying a reiceved a position, but they hadnt decided where they would place me. I am still waiting on placement information.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time in which you had to have a difficult conversation with a co-worker   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Cook Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

very professional interview process. I felt very comfortable being questioned by a very friendly chef named Shawn. He never talked down to me or made me feel stupid. (even when I answered wrong) he simply said well, how about this answer...

Interview Questions
    • a lot of measurement questions. for example how many quarts in a gallon etc.   View Answer
    with no educational background I started at minimum wage. but it wasn't long before I was promoted and my salary was increased significantly.

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ARAMARK.

I found out about the company through an on campus career fair. I gave them a copy of my resume and I got an email the next day asking to set up a phone interview. I had my phone interview within a week. After the phone interview I received an email asking me to fly to PA for the final round of interviews. They pay for everything and there were about 75 students interviewing with me. The whole day is very organized and you will receive a schedule that lets you know when your two, 30 minute interviews are. They will ask you repeatedly what line of business you want to go in and if you are willing to relocate. Do your research and answer honestly because they WILL relocate you. Come prepared with about 10 questions to ask them. 5 for each interview. Lastly, spend some time networking with the other students and spend some time touring Philly!! I got a call about two weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is your dream job?
      What makes you a good leader?
      What line of business are you interested in?

Answer Question
    No negotiations. They are very firm with their offer.

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in December 2014.

My past interviewing process reflected of the recruiter wanting to use Skype than an in-person traditional way regardless of being local or not. Standard routine style format of questioning pertaining to the job ensued. Nothing tricky but rather casual in conversation. Overall, a good experience but prefer the traditional way of being interviewed for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any restrictions of relocation for this program?   View Answer

Acceleration II Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

I first interviewed at my college campus. Then about a week later I recieved an email about being accepted to attend the A2L final round assessment. They paid for my travel and hotel room, then the next morning their was food and an information session detailing the job description and where you will be placed if you get the job. After the info session ended there were two thirty minute interviews with 10 minutes in between each. The first was mostly behavioral and situational questions, while the second interview dealt with where I would like to be located, a couple behavioral questions, then mostly me asking questions about ARAMARK and the A2L program.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had mediate a dispute, either at work or in a group project   Answer Question

Accelerate to Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

After speaking with several employees at an on-campus information session, I became very interested in applying. After supplying a resume, I signed up for a first round interview with someone who was very nice. I was then invited to a second round interview in Philadelphia at their headquarters, and there were almost 200-300 other students there also. This time I interviewed with 2 sets of 2 people, about the same material. They were also very personable and I had a lot of fun.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me mostly about myself and my resume, what interested me, my coursework, and what I saw myself doing later on. There were no surprises or out of the ordinary questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Senior Assistant Interview

Easy interview, quick response back after interview process, simple interview questions. Only had one round of interviews to go through. Would recommend because it provides an excellent start to an accounting career.

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK.

I stopped by the Aramark table at the career fair at my university. Gave my information to the table and signed up for an on campus interview. Aramark does not remind you of it so you must check in with the company to confirm the interview! I never did and got a call the day of the interview with minimal time to prepare.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all very easy. I was pretty much asked about where I would like to placed and my areas of interest. Also asked if I'd be willing to relocate for the summer. The opening question was the generic "tell me what you know about our company." Be prepared for that with any interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

The interview process was great. Met with a few people who were very insightful and warming. They were also very welcoming. The turn around time was pretty fast, they kept you informed and in the know throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was more like a conversation rather than an interview   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK in November 2014.

Great process. Loved the FS director and the entire staff of Aramark dietitians at houston methodist. Staff was extremely helpful, informative and friendly regarding the position I was interviewing for. Prompt and responsive.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. This was entry level.