ARAMARK Interview Questions

-Email from recruiter
    -Phone interview with recruiter
    -Email from manager
    -Phone interview with manager
    -Manager told me he was going to set up a face to face interview in a week. My job status online changed to interviewed scheduled.
    -I followed up some time after and the job was filled and no interview was ever scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward, all experience based, nothing personal.   Answer Question

Associate District Manager Interview

very friendly recruiter. Met with the hiring managers for 2 different positions. Both were very informative about the positions they were interviewing for. Very professional and relaxed at the same time. They did not hide the pros and cons about the jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you did something you regreted.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. Pay seemed fair. Benefits seem good.

Food Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview is pretty casual. You can arrive in business casual attire. The interviewers may act a bit serious but they're all pretty cool people once you get to know them. You should have good knowledge on the industry standards for food temperatures and storage. You should show that you have the ability to manage a workforce of about 30 to 40 people.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were just about the standards of food holding and cooking temperatures and safe storage practices.   Answer Question
    They're pretty firm on their pay rates.

A2L Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Relatively easy campus interview. They came to campus fair and select several candidates to do next day interview 1 to 1. After that, I received an email saying that I will be invited to final assessment in PA. Great company and very nice recruiters!!!

A2L Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK in October 2014.

I originally learned about the A2L program at a college career fair. I had an interview the next day and was received an email the next week that I was being flown to Philadelphia, PA for the second round of interviews. The flight and hotel was paid for by ARAMARK. I left in the morning on a monday and had my interviews on Tuesday. I was back home by Tuesday evening. I had basically 2 interviews on Tuesday morning. Each had 2 or 3 people asking questions. The most important thing was that I was willing to relocate. I was asked to give 3 of my top choices for the different hubs of where I would want to relocate but was offered a location in Chicago (which was none of the three locations). Benefits and salary were non-negotiable but were pretty decent.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavioral questions. Why do you want to be accepted into the A2L program?   View Answer
    negotiable.

A2L Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK in October 2014.

I met the representatives at the Career Fair at my university, and after speaking with them I got a first round interview on campus the next day. About 3 weeks later I got invited to Philadelphia for the final round interviews. They put us in a hotel outside of the airport, where the interviews were taking place. Two interviews with two interviewers each. The experience was very rewarding and positive. Questions were mostly situational.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time a company policy didn't work, and you did something about it.   View Answer

I was placed in a small town in Georgia, but I had just relocated to NY so I couldn't relocate again.

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK in October 2014.

The Process took about three months from beginning to end. They fly you out to Philadelphia and pay for everything. The Interviews were not that bad, I think the phone interview was harder than my final interviews because I did not know what they were going to ask me; where the final interview is basically you selling yourself. You have to be willing to move anywhere in the country; I got an offer and accepted my offer but my location changed a few times; if you are okay with moving you will do fine in the interviews then. Salary for my position and job is great I expected way less!

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you made a mistake at a job or in school and had to face that you were wrong?   Answer Question
    No but they give you enough things that should make you be okay with accepting the job.

Accelerate to Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in October 2014.

It was very easy interview. People are very nice and relaxed and make you feel no stress. The fly you into Philly and pay for everything. good experience. The questions were all based on previous experiences you had.

Accelerate to Leadership Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK in October 2014.

First round phone interview; second round program with 100+ applicants. Includes lunch (or breakfast), presentation about program, and two interviews with teams of two interviewers each (for a total of 4 interviewers.)

Interview Questions
    • What are three characteristics you possess that make you an effective leader?   Answer Question

Offers have not been issued yet, so I don't know.

Starbucks Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in October 2014.

I applied at a starbucks on asu campus and it took two weeks before I heard back. Was called and interview was incredibly easy. Asked three questions and hired me, but I did have experience. No drug tests were required. Started work about two weeks after my interview where I had been hired on the spot. The overall experience was very good. I was really nervous but they did not hold it against me.

Interview Questions
    • What were your responsibilities at your previous job   View Answer
    I did not negotiate