ARAMARK Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.5

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview

I stopped by the Aramark table at the career fair at my university. Gave my information to the table and signed up for an on campus interview. Aramark does not remind you of it so you must check in with the company to confirm the interview! I never did and got a call the day of the interview with minimal time to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all very easy. I was pretty much asked about where I would like to placed and my areas of interest. Also asked if I'd be willing to relocate for the summer. The opening question was the generic "tell me what you know about our company." Be prepared for that with any interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process was great. Met with a few people who were very insightful and warming. They were also very welcoming. The turn around time was pretty fast, they kept you informed and in the know throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more like a conversation rather than an interview   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Great process. Loved the FS director and the entire staff of Aramark dietitians at houston methodist. Staff was extremely helpful, informative and friendly regarding the position I was interviewing for. Prompt and responsive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. This was entry level.

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK (Tuscaloosa, AL) in November 2014.

Interview

I did an on campus interview which was fairly easy then flew out to Aramark headquarters in Phily for the second interview where I had two rounds of interviews. I had a relaxed set of interviewers and a most intense pair. I never got a rejection email but got an email saying they had filled most roles. I should have received an offer within two to three weeks but never did, though others got rejection letters, which was followed by an email saying most positions were filled and then nothing.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

-Email from recruiter
    -Phone interview with recruiter
    -Email from manager
    -Phone interview with manager
    -Manager told me he was going to set up a face to face interview in a week. My job status online changed to interviewed scheduled.
    -I followed up some time after and the job was filled and no interview was ever scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward, all experience based, nothing personal.   Answer Question

Associate District Manager Interview

Interview

very friendly recruiter. Met with the hiring managers for 2 different positions. Both were very informative about the positions they were interviewing for. Very professional and relaxed at the same time. They did not hide the pros and cons about the jobs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you did something you regreted.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Pay seemed fair. Benefits seem good.

Food Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview is pretty casual. You can arrive in business casual attire. The interviewers may act a bit serious but they're all pretty cool people once you get to know them. You should have good knowledge on the industry standards for food temperatures and storage. You should show that you have the ability to manage a workforce of about 30 to 40 people.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were just about the standards of food holding and cooking temperatures and safe storage practices.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They're pretty firm on their pay rates.

A2L Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview

Relatively easy campus interview. They came to campus fair and select several candidates to do next day interview 1 to 1. After that, I received an email saying that I will be invited to final assessment in PA. Great company and very nice recruiters!!!

A2L Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I originally learned about the A2L program at a college career fair. I had an interview the next day and was received an email the next week that I was being flown to Philadelphia, PA for the second round of interviews. The flight and hotel was paid for by ARAMARK. I left in the morning on a monday and had my interviews on Tuesday. I was back home by Tuesday evening. I had basically 2 interviews on Tuesday morning. Each had 2 or 3 people asking questions. The most important thing was that I was willing to relocate. I was asked to give 3 of my top choices for the different hubs of where I would want to relocate but was offered a location in Chicago (which was none of the three locations). Benefits and salary were non-negotiable but were pretty decent.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. Why do you want to be accepted into the A2L program?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiable.

A2L Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK in October 2014.

Interview

I met the representatives at the Career Fair at my university, and after speaking with them I got a first round interview on campus the next day. About 3 weeks later I got invited to Philadelphia for the final round interviews. They put us in a hotel outside of the airport, where the interviews were taking place. Two interviews with two interviewers each. The experience was very rewarding and positive. Questions were mostly situational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a company policy didn't work, and you did something about it.   1 Answer

I was placed in a small town in Georgia, but I had just relocated to NY so I couldn't relocate again.