ARAMARK

2.5

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Phone interview, then in person interview a week later. In Person interview was the most intense I've ever had. 6 higher ups sat in and asked me non-stop questions about literally everything.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to explain in detail the finances of the current restaurant I'm at.   Answer Question

Food Service Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ARAMARK.

It was too long ago to remember. I met the guy offsite at a coffee shop. We had conversation about how tough the environment is. Overall liked the interview process. The Interview as very Professional.

negotiated salary a bit

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in June 2014.

Most unusual interview I ever experienced. Repeatedly discouraged from accepting position during interview. For good reason. Wish I had taken interviewer's advice. Unfortunately, I didn't. After about a week, a co-worker told me to run. I took hers. However, I can't say I wasn't sufficiently warned ahead of time. Live and learn.

Interview Questions
    • Really can't remember any challenging questions. Obviously low expectations.   View Answer
    Cut and dry-no negotiations. Take it or leave it. Waited a long time to take drug test due to a lack of paperwork. Company seemed very disorganized, at least at this location.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in June 2014.

3 interviews. Excellent treatment.tour of facilities. Answered my questions. Caring and made me feel like I belonged. Understood my history and gave me a chance. A great experience and I highly recommend it to everyone

The offer was in range

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK in June 2014.

The interview and on-boarding process took less time than other organizations where I've worked. I was contacted by an Aramark recruiter by email, a phone interview was scheduled, and I was then quickly set up with an interview with my prospective boss, then an in-person interview with an RVP, then flown to Dallas for panel and group interviews. It all went very smoothly and effectively. And after I was hired, the on-boarding process was one of the best I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions
    • There were no really difficult or 'trick' questions, or even unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    I was offered more than I expected so there was no real negotiation phase. And I was very happy with Aramark's offer.

Chef Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARAMARK.

There where two face to face interviews. The first was short about 15 min or so with the General Manager. I bieve that the point of this interview was to guage my personality more than any thing else. The second interview was with the manager of the site i was going to work at.

Interview Questions
    • None as long as you didnt lie on your resume the questions where off of there along with some food related questions in order to guage knowlage base   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

It seemed like I was the only student on my campus to apply for this internship. While turning in my application I was hired on the spot by the campus account director.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denali Park, AK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denali Park, AK

I applied online – interviewed at ARAMARK in May 2014.

Aramark is unethical in their job interviewing. They are so unorganized that they allow prospective employees to fly all the way to Alaska only to be told that they don't have a job due to their background check. They should tell these employees BEFORE they fly there that they weren't accepted for employment.

Cash Handler/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARAMARK in May 2014.

After completing application in person at facility (job fair), received callback to come in for interview at facility during ongoing job fair. Dept managers talked to applicants to determine compatibility and make conditional offer upon clearing background check. Call back a few days later w/ offer.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all, managers simply making determination if one has had experience in area. If you show up for interview, orientation and first day you are on board! Hiring dept managers utilize application and resume to ask pertinent questions and get to know you generally.   Answer Question
    No negotiation option

EVS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK in May 2014.

Being one of the workers in which they hold the contract with I was little surprised when they low balled the hiring salary offer I withheld for a little more, but they set the precedent for me. Get the experience then move to company that values me.