ARAMARK

Very Easy Interview

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received an email to schedule a phone interview within two days. Initial phone interview lasted about 20 minutes and was told a face to face interview would be scheduled. Had face to face interview about a week later. Interviewed with two managers. First was a mixture of background and behavioral questions but they were really easy straight forward questions and the interviewer was really easy to talk with. The second interviewer focused more on background. It was not difficult but as a career changer with related experience I had to constantly relate how my background was similar and would be a good fit to the organization.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions. First interviewer had some behavioral as well as background questions. I guest toughest question was how do you handle stress.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate the offer. Unfortunately, I was unemployed at the time and I really needed and wanted the position. I though the offer was fair in accordance with local salary ranges. I am in the position of being highly educated with extensive experience but transitioning to a new related career. This is the missing experience that I need on my resume to going forward and I am happy to be in the position to gain valuable experience. A couple of years down the road I will have to deal with the salary issue but I will be in a much stronger position should I have to seek other opportunities.

Utilty Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at ARAMARK in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interview with Joe Barns , i worked 90 days prior with Aramark staffing

Interview Question – Have you ever work more then two years with a company ? i got stuck on that   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – Long process. Utilized internal recruiter who was very friendly and offered good information. Really wants you in the interview process. 1 phone interview and met with 3 people in person. Not difficult interviews, but that depends on the person interviewing. I was a referral.
They do use key word software and when I was hiring 300+ resumes but offered only 5 resumes to view.

Interview Question – I did not find the interviews difficult or any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate and added non-salary items. There was confusion on the moving bonus which was not stated correctly (to their liking) in the agreement letter.

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Intern Interview

Chapel Hill, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ARAMARK in April 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume via email. Received notification that they were interested and had 1 on 1 interview within a week. Pretty simple interview questions, behavioral. Then the second round interview is a group interview which is always annoying. Just went around talking about ourselves and got asked questions about our resume experiences. That was supposed to be the end of the process but they emailed everyone a few days later asking for a bit more information such as your summer schedule, how many hours you are looking to work per week, and what you are looking to gain from the experience.

Interview Question – All easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good company. I'm sure most experiences here better than mine - I had a rouge supervisor. I would recommend interning here but not working full time based on my experience as an intern and getting to know full time managers and what their jobs are like.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Phila, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Talent Acquisition, Live interview with hiring manager and Vice President of Division, Resume submitted via mutual friend

Interview Question – Review this spreadsheet and give me a title   Answer Question

Service Contractor Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK in November 2012.

Interview Details – Usually site manager and then upper management from Lexington do interviews. Fairly thorough, abput 30 min

Interview Question – Just the typical strength and weaknesses questions. Should know about the company though!   Answer Question

Part-Time Custodian Interview

Interviewed at ARAMARK

Interview Details – Basic questions about myself and what I would do in specific situations related to the job. Asked about past use with cleaning equipment, and time work in school district. Availability, and start date. Quite informal and relaxed.

Interview Question – Nothing, basic questions only.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Toledo, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – All interviews are standard questions (behavioral based).

Interview Question – Nonoe of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – Interviews are somewhat informal--I wore a tie to mine and was severely over-dressed. Come casual (button-down shirt and khakis) be prepared to answer questions about previous experience, how you handle conflict and what you can offer the organization.

Interview Question – Unsure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard base + commission structure. You get out what you put in.

Catering and Retail Manager Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at ARAMARK in November 2013.

Interview Details – Had interview November 5, 2013. I feel it went well, they said I should hear something either way by next week. Fingers crossed.

Interview Question – General Questions   Answer Question