ARAMARK

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – I applied on line, then a recruiter from Aramark called me to set a phone interview. Did the phone interview, came in for an in person interview, then had another interview with the other managers and the district manager.

Phila, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – multiple interviews, very fair

Interview Question – What will be the first thing you do on the job?   Answer Question

Gainesville, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at ARAMARK in January 2012.

Interview Details – Had two months and had to interview with at least five people.

Interview Question – Will you accept over 60 percent less than what we offered in the advertisement and be hourly instead of salaried?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Take the job or walk. The job market is terrible so I took it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees and interview candidates.