ARAMARK Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.5

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARAMARK (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy. Basically had the job before I walked in the door. I was asked about my previous experience and was hired on the spot. My education. How I had about the job. Shifts available and what I want. The benefits, process. A little orientation on the place.

Interview Questions

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARAMARK (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Met with 5 different people over the course of 4 weeks from the General Manager, to the District Manager, Senior District Manager and then the local client and then the main client. Interviews were first done on the telephone, then in person and on one occasion via video conference. The whole interview process lasted about 4-6 weeks due to clients and future colleagues schedules.

Interview Questions

• variety of questions from financial to HR to how I would handle a variety of situations. Being able to give true life situations allowed me to show my true belief in myself and how I apply myself to a variety of situations. Its also a good idea to research both the firm and client prior to the interview   1 Answer