Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK
- Accelerate to Leadership Program (12)
- Cashier (11)
- Food Service Director (8)
- Cook (8)
- Food Service Manager (7)
- Food Service Worker (6)
- Accelerate to Leadership (6)
- General Manager (5)
- Assistant Food Service Director (5)
- Lead Cashier (4)
- Catering Manager (4)
- Summer (4)
- Chef Manager (4)
- Supervisor (4)
- Student Worker (4)
- Manager (3)
- Prep Cook (3)
- District Manager (3)
- Route Sales Representative (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Chef (3)
- Director (3)
- Clinical Dietitian (3)
- Server (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Accountant (3)
- Accounting Clerk (3)
- Intern (2)
- Lead Cook (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARAMARK (New York, NY) in April 2015.
Interviewed through campus recruitment, formerly had a job with Aramark so the application process was fairly simple. The interview questions were pretty straight forward, just make sure you understand what the company is and what they represent.
- What do you know about Aramark? What do we do? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at ARAMARK (New York, NY) in January 2015.
Easy. Basically had the job before I walked in the door. I was asked about my previous experience and was hired on the spot. My education. How I had about the job. Shifts available and what I want. The benefits, process. A little orientation on the place.
- Previous experience Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARAMARK (New York, NY) in March 2012.
Met with 5 different people over the course of 4 weeks from the General Manager, to the District Manager, Senior District Manager and then the local client and then the main client. Interviews were first done on the telephone, then in person and on one occasion via video conference. The whole interview process lasted about 4-6 weeks due to clients and future colleagues schedules.
- variety of questions from financial to HR to how I would handle a variety of situations. Being able to give true life situations allowed me to show my true belief in myself and how I apply myself to a variety of situations. Its also a good idea to research both the firm and client prior to the interview 1 Answer