ARAMARK Refreshment

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.5

Concession Stand Worker Interview

I applied online after finding an ad on Craigslist. They had me go into their offices. It was very casual. The interviewer seemed very young to me, she probably was an intern. The office itself seemed to have a good vibe about it.

Service Technician Interview

not very hard

non nogothiable salary

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ARAMARK Refreshment in November 2012.

willingness to relocate could be important; positions open across the company. Upper level sales positions evolve; Key Account Sales Manager, Zone Sales Manager, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Current sales training trend is Challenger Trainer through Sales Executive Council   View Answer
    someone with proven sales track record should be able to command a higher salary.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK Refreshment in September 2009.

The interview process was very long and the communications were inconsistent. I originally applied for the job on their corporate website at the urging of an employee(employee referral). A week later I was contacted by a recruiter. I went through (2) phone interviews over the course of 2-3 weeks and was told that my resume would be sent to the hiring manager. At that point, I heard nothing for another 2-3 weeks. During that time I send several emails to the recruiter but heard nothing back. Eventually the recruiter contacted me to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. During the interview process I met with the hiring manager and the HR manager. I was told tha the job had been reengineered to be more project based and that they were looking to move quickly in their hiring decison. Essentially, I was told exactly what they thought I wanted to hear. Because, I was offered the job that same day. Only to find that after accepting the job, that it really is not the job that was described in the itnerview process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you used Six Sigma methodology and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK Refreshment in October 2008.

Wasn't really an interview, just what days am I available to work.

Zone Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK Refreshment in April 2010.

Found Aramark Refreshment through LinkedIn. Job description fit my skill set and experience. HR contact email and ph# was listed, so I sent my resume, and was called back for telephone screening immediately. Two additional telephone "discussions" with the HR contact were scheduled at my convenience. The fit looked good, so I was sent to the local "Market Center" where the position was open, to meet face-to-face with the General Manager. That also went well, and I had additional face-to-face and telephone interviews with other Sr. members of the Sales staff. it was all professionally conducted, throrough, and expedient. Everyone I spoke with was enthusiastic about making the business successful and profitable. Overall experience was excellent - a 10! Advice: treat all interactions very professionally - dress and speak the part you seek, do your homework on Aramark Refreshment Services in advance, and come prepared to learn and reveal what contributions you plan to make.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to coach a direct report to a higher level of performance.   Answer Question

Customer Serice Associate Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK Refreshment in November 2009.

i was first contacted by company by telephone for a " short" chat about position. In actuality it was a phone interview that lasted @ 20min with both the Sales Manager and the Interim Inside Sales Mgr. It went well and was handled professionally. This was followed by a face to face w the sales manager.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK Refreshment in February 2008.

I was referred by a current employee. I then received a call from HR to schedule an interview with the local General Manager. I then did a working interview with one of the sales consultants. My final interview was a face to face interview with the regional director of sales.

I have noticed that those who have interviewed recently have additional interviews to what I had. They have also had screening interviews over the phone with HR and an additional face to face interview with the District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled getting past the gatekeeper when cold calling?   Answer Question
    There was not any room for negotiation on sales commission. The rate of commission is standard company wide.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK Refreshment in January 2008.

The interview process was pretty easy/laid back. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember. It was very typical. My interview with the company took place over 4 years ago.   Answer Question
    I was happy with the offer, I thought it was very fair.