ARAMARK Refreshment

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK Refreshment in September 2009.

The interview process was very long and the communications were inconsistent. I originally applied for the job on their corporate website at the urging of an employee(employee referral). A week later I was contacted by a recruiter. I went through (2) phone interviews over the course of 2-3 weeks and was told that my resume would be sent to the hiring manager. At that point, I heard nothing for another 2-3 weeks. During that time I send several emails to the recruiter but heard nothing back. Eventually the recruiter contacted me to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. During the interview process I met with the hiring manager and the HR manager. I was told tha the job had been reengineered to be more project based and that they were looking to move quickly in their hiring decison. Essentially, I was told exactly what they thought I wanted to hear. Because, I was offered the job that same day. Only to find that after accepting the job, that it really is not the job that was described in the itnerview process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you used Six Sigma methodology and what was the outcome.   Answer Question