ARAMARK Schools Interview Questions & Reviews

1.6

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at ARAMARK Schools in September 2009.

The interview was conducted few days after i submitted my application. It was straight to the point and it only lasted 15 min. 2 days later i was hired. The paperwork part was the one that took a little longer because it was an on campus job, but other than that the whole process was fast.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the money is short at the end of the shift?   Answer Question

Assistant Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at ARAMARK Schools in December 2010.

Contacted by recruiter while still in final three months of college. Did a phone interview and one more interview with a Facilities Director.
    Got hired soon after graduation.

Interview Questions
    • All was ok. They had good questions and gave a very honesty story of the company.   Answer Question
    No negotiations on entry jobs

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at ARAMARK Schools in January 2012.

20 minute phone interview completed and a few days later an in-person
    interview with 3 hiring managers was completed...lasted about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
    Pretty much standard stuff, lots of time to talk about past work experiences and how
    they might apply to this position..very relaxed and good process overall.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how in a past job experience cultural differences came into play and how
      you overcame them and how they would apply to this position.
        View Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carpentersville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpentersville, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ARAMARK Schools in August 2010.

They have a job openings section on the Aramark section of the district's site, but it is rarely updated. I found the posting on Craigslist. There was some polite e-mail correspondence and then a simple phone interview where I was asked to come in. I met with the HR manager and the kitchen manager for a short interview. There was then a three month period between when I interviewed and when I was actually brought on to the job

Interview Questions
    • When talking about scratch cookery at a previous job, I was asked how I would prepare a specific recipe.   View Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK Schools in December 2009.

I went in and talked to the manager. The job ended up being not exactly what I wanted. I thought I would have more freedom as a cook.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if somebody began to have an allergic reaction to food you cooked?   View Answer

Supervisor Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK Schools in April 2009.

Extremely easy

Waiter Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK Schools in August 2009.

The interview was relaxed. It was an easy process. First you send it application that you print out online. Then you get called in for an interview the first week of the semester. It seemed like an easy job to get if you wanted it.

Cool Chef Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK Schools in January 2008.

They contacted me by phone asking if I wanted to meet the manager of the local restaurant on campus. I went the next day and he just asked me background questions for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    No, because I had no prior experience.

Shift Supervisor Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK Schools in August 2008.

It was a very quick process. I called about an ad in the paper and was called in the next day for an interview. I wouldn't even really call it an interview because once I was in the office, I pretty much had the job. The supervisor was very polite but very business oriented. Even after working for her I would say she was more business than anything. There wasn't a drug test but I don't know if it was just the location I was at or Aramark in general.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle the last customer complaint you received?   Answer Question

Worked for ARAMARK Schools? Contribute to the Community!