ARAMARK

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ARAMARK in March 2012.

Interview Details – The Aramark interview process is unprofessional based on the fact that they allow potential co-corkers to interview you. Not only does Aramark ALLOW the potential co-workers to conduct the interviews, the potential co-workers also make the hiring decisions which they are not skilled to do. I sat through 2 interviews with people from different departments who have no bearing on the position I was interviewing for...1 employee even stated that he didn't even know why they wanted him to talk to me. I think Aramark HR needs to intervene and correct their interview process.

Although the process was unprofessional, it was pretty standard consisting of phone interviews and then a 4-5 hour in-person interview (both 1 on 1 and a 2-person panel). Questions were like being in front of a firing squad and employees interviewing skills were poor. The company and interview process was disorganized, unprofessional, tedious, and unproductive. I give this company and its employees a score of mediocre at best.

Interview Question – "What kind of employee are you?"   View Answer

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!