ARAMARK Server Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ARAMARK (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied via email, and was asked to come in for an interview. The manager sat down with me in a private dining room and asked me about my lifestyle and eating habits and why I wanted a job as a food server. Nothing really took me by surprise at all, and I aced the interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARAMARK (Hartford, CT) in April 2012.

Interview

I walked into the Comcast Theatre because thats where Aramark had their contract with. I just walked in and applied. The interview was a generic interview. With simple questions like who were your previous employers and ect. It was very easy to get the job it was as if they were hiring anybody.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARAMARK (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

Very nice working environment. Lacked kitchen staff.