ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bartender Interview

Bartender
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – face to face with general manager

Interview Question – math questions not about money either   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there wan't one.

Server Interview

Server
Page, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – Takes too long. You apply, never hear anything, then someone calls to screen you from hr, the background check takes forever, then you may or may not hear from the actual hiring department. Going to North Rim this summer.

Interview Question – pretty standard questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There are none, the place in union and hr and management uses this as their excuse for bad wages.

Bistro/Catering Cook Interview

Bistro/Catering Cook
Phila, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed and hired on the spot

Interview Question – A in depth answer about where I want to be in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have any professional kitchen experience so I was offered 12.50 a hour I accepted

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Food Prep Interview

Food Prep
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group in June 2013.

Interview Details – summiting application getting the right interview, making the proper dress code.

Interview Question – loyalty honesty getting the right information too best job source!   View Answer

Reason for Declining – School and another career
path

Event Supervisor Interview

Event Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – There was only one interview. With one person. It lasted about 45 minutes. It was quick and painless. Very easy going. I actually applied for the warehouse position, but so impressed the interviewer that I was offered the supervisor position instead.

Interview Question – No hard questions were asked. Just general things like, Do I have any reservations about working with people? Counting of inventory. Related paperwork. Dealing with guests/ unruly visitors. The hours of operation. etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing. The position offered no benefits!!

Retail Associate Interview

Retail Associate
Flushing, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – You have to apply to specific department. Most of the time you have to call the person in charge of employees in the department. They will usually hire you if they really need people for the year, but you really have to wait for a need for people or not you need to know someone to get you an in. Another way to get in the door is to go to a stadium game at the end of the season and ask for information.

Interview Question – It was a pretty simple math test, having to do with cashier and money problems and simple retail questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – Well I was interviewed and hired on the spot at a job fair at a shelter in which I lived at in phoenix. The interview went smooth and well and the interviewer was polite and well trained in her field. I was very thankful for the interview and happy when I was hired with in 2-3 days after the interview.

Interview Question – I has been too long but i cant remember any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offer the job and accepted it.

Hospitality Attendant- Cashier Interview

Hospitality Attendant- Cashier

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group.

Interview Details – Easiest Job Interview I ever been on! They host interview in a room with several other people and my interview lasted less than 45 minutes and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to work under pressure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, Rate of Pay was beautiful.

Suites Supervisor Interview

Suites Supervisor
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group in June 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed with one person, the Manager of the group. My education and previous restaurant experience seemed to be what they were looking for.

Interview Question – There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions, as it seemed more about fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Premium Services Manager Interview

Premium Services Manager
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the HR Manager with basic questions about the application I had submitted. My next interview was with the Venue General Manager to see ask about my work ethic and my expectations within the company. These were the most basic interview questions. The next was a 2 hour interview with a future colleague and the person I would be reporting to directly. The questions were rapid firing. The final interview was with the client for that venue and was very relaxed. There were two clients asking questions about leadership. Overall the interview process took 6 months.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself within the next 1, 5, and 10 years?
How do you plan to have a smooth transition into your new role?
How will you contribute to the success of the company?
What do you know about our client/partners?
I was given scenarios and asked to come up with a resolution to a problem, a menu to a catering request, and termination discussion for firing an employee.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer letter and then sent a negotiation letter to the person I would report to and the next person in line (venue GM). They followed up with a phone call. I was not given what I had requested but was able to budge on my salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Group employees and interview candidates.