ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.3

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

District Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel.

You do a 1 on 1 interview plus a panel interview with behavorial questions to see if you can handle tough situations because thats all you deal with. Need to be committed to long hours and hard work.

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

District Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in July 2012.

This was by far the most laid back down to earth interview I had every experienced.

Interview Questions
    • Know the company and what they do. If you are applying at Uniform Services, KNOW the uniform service side.   View Answer
    Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in February 2011.

The interview process started out good with the recruiter that I was working with. I had interviewed with the Assistant General Manager and the General Manager and was told things would move fairly fast. After the ride along I was then asked to interview for an Account Executive position. I then had to interview with a rude sales recruiter. It was the worse experience I have ever had. Then the waiting game of a week for them to decide if they were going to even hire for the position. They even up not even filling th position. It was a very frustrating experience over all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in June 2010.

I have only gone through the preliminary process, although the individual I spoke with was very pleasant and has referred me to the hiring manager. On the other hand, the hiring manager still has not called as promised, so I guess I will give this review one more day to finalize.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in September 2008.

I put in an application & resume. I received a call-back from the branch manager asking if I would like to do a ride-along with a driver to see what the job was like. I did the ride along for a day. When I got back they asked if I was still interested, and I told them I was. They had me fill out a background check, and take a drug test. They told me they would be in touch. I got a call back a week later, and was asked to come in for an interview.

District Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in October 2007.

The company recruiter reached out to me within 1 day of my online application. He was very professional and extremely knowledageable about the job (he had been a District Manager prior to being a recruiter). He made the decision at the end of the interview to set me up for a 1 one 1 with the local managers the next day, and then 2 days later, I was in front of the Regional Manager. All in all, the process from the application to the job offer was quick and painless!

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time you had to deal with with an upset customer. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in January 2007.

The hiring process was smooth nice and informative recruiter. Next you interview with the Assistant General Manager, the General Manager or both. The last step is to interview with the RVP. A ride along is also part of the process but can come at any point of the process. The people are okay some are nice and some hate being at work and share that negativity. The processes are very redundant and the upper management is subpar. I wouldn't take the job not worth it for the pay and upward mobility is stagnant to say the least. Good luck and I hope you enjoy conference calls and having sales contest where you offer the same products to the same customers 2-3 times a year.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to be hands on and pick up dirty clothes if someone calls in sick?   View Answer
    • Job responsilities from previous job   View Answer
    No negotiations set base plus bonus. I wouldn't take it not worth headache.

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel.

I went through 7 interviews:

2 phone interviews with Sales Manager
    1 in-person interview with Sales Manager
    1 in-person interview with General Manager
    1 in-person interview with Senior District Manager
    1 in-person interview with Group Manager
    1 in-person interview with Regional Vice President

District Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in March 2008.

Apply online; one on one interview with local manager, one on one interview with regional manager, might have a phone interview with recruiter. It’s a long process; make sure to discuss salary requirements before the written job offer.

Interview Questions
    They will pay you the minimum unless you negotiate for more.