ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel
www.aramark-uniform.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel District Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

District Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in July 2012.

Interview Details – This was by far the most laid back down to earth interview I had every experienced.

Interview Question – Know the company and what they do. If you are applying at Uniform Services, KNOW the uniform service side.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process started out good with the recruiter that I was working with. I had interviewed with the Assistant General Manager and the General Manager and was told things would move fairly fast. After the ride along I was then asked to interview for an Account Executive position. I then had to interview with a rude sales recruiter. It was the worse experience I have ever had. Then the waiting game of a week for them to decide if they were going to even hire for the position. They even up not even filling th position. It was a very frustrating experience over all.

Interview Question – Where do see yourself in 5 years?   View Answers (2)

Very Easy Interview

Novato, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in June 2010.

Interview Details – I have only gone through the preliminary process, although the individual I spoke with was very pleasant and has referred me to the hiring manager. On the other hand, the hiring manager still has not called as promised, so I guess I will give this review one more day to finalize.

Interview Question – Would I accept a lower job than the one we were talking about.   View Answers (2)

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

District Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in October 2007.

Interview Details – The company recruiter reached out to me within 1 day of my online application. He was very professional and extremely knowledageable about the job (he had been a District Manager prior to being a recruiter). He made the decision at the end of the interview to set me up for a 1 one 1 with the local managers the next day, and then 2 days later, I was in front of the Regional Manager. All in all, the process from the application to the job offer was quick and painless!

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time you had to deal with with an upset customer. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Sylmar, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in January 2007.

Interview Details – The hiring process was smooth nice and informative recruiter. Next you interview with the Assistant General Manager, the General Manager or both. The last step is to interview with the RVP. A ride along is also part of the process but can come at any point of the process. The people are okay some are nice and some hate being at work and share that negativity. The processes are very redundant and the upper management is subpar. I wouldn't take the job not worth it for the pay and upward mobility is stagnant to say the least. Good luck and I hope you enjoy conference calls and having sales contest where you offer the same products to the same customers 2-3 times a year.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be hands on and pick up dirty clothes if someone calls in sick?   View Answer
  • Job responsilities from previous job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations set base plus bonus. I wouldn't take it not worth headache.

Des Moines, IA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in September 2008.

Interview Details – I put in an application & resume. I received a call-back from the branch manager asking if I would like to do a ride-along with a driver to see what the job was like. I did the ride along for a day. When I got back they asked if I was still interested, and I told them I was. They had me fill out a background check, and take a drug test. They told me they would be in touch. I got a call back a week later, and was asked to come in for an interview.

Interview Question – What are your strongest/weakest qualities,   Answer Question

District Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel.

Interview Details – I went through 7 interviews:

2 phone interviews with Sales Manager
1 in-person interview with Sales Manager
1 in-person interview with General Manager
1 in-person interview with Senior District Manager
1 in-person interview with Group Manager
1 in-person interview with Regional Vice President

Interview Question – What was your biggest failure as a manager?   Answer Question

District Manager

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in March 2008.

Interview Details – Apply online; one on one interview with local manager, one on one interview with regional manager, might have a phone interview with recruiter. It’s a long process; make sure to discuss salary requirements before the written job offer.

Interview Question – Behavior based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will pay you the minimum unless you negotiate for more.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

Worked for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel District Manager interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel employees and interview candidates.