ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

www.aramarkuniform.com
  www.aramarkuniform.com

ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in June 2013.

Walked in with prior experience from cintas corporation to fill out application, (dressed formally of course), asked for an application, they asked me am I there for an interview I said no , just filling out an application, they said oh, wow , I asked because your dressed like your going to a wedding, lol! I handed my resume tk what happened to.be a manager, be said can you fill out everything here, I replied, of course, he then said do you have time for an interview right now, I said of course, I went and spoke go a very down to earth manager, we spoke about experience among other work related subjects, he then asked me if I could take a drug test, background check, etc., I replied sure. After two weeks I got a callback and now im here,. Feeling blessed!

Interview Questions
  • Nothing at all! everything was a usual work relatedquestion. All in all great interview!   Answer Question
They gave me an offer I accepted, its that simple!

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel.

Was referred my friend who worked there. Submitted resume. Spoke briefly with GM on the phone and set up interview. Very relaxed ~60 minute interview with GM. Received a phone call from the GM offering the position a few days later.

Interview Questions
    Really no negotiation with the postion other than possible time off for upcoming planned vacation.

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in October 2012.

First there was a phone interview with standard questions about your history. The personal interviuew was pretty informal and we were not a good match.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in January 2008.

Pretty common interview questions

Interview Questions
    I accepted their first offer, needed a job pretty bad