ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

www.aramarkuniform.com
Unclaimed Profile

ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel (Charlotte, NC) in January 2008.

Interview

Pretty common interview questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted their first offer, needed a job pretty bad

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel (Union, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Walked in with prior experience from cintas corporation to fill out application, (dressed formally of course), asked for an application, they asked me am I there for an interview I said no , just filling out an application, they said oh, wow , I asked because your dressed like your going to a wedding, lol! I handed my resume tk what happened to.be a manager, be said can you fill out everything here, I replied, of course, he then said do you have time for an interview right now, I said of course, I went and spoke go a very down to earth manager, we spoke about experience among other work related subjects, he then asked me if I could take a drug test, background check, etc., I replied sure. After two weeks I got a callback and now im here,. Feeling blessed!

Interview Questions

• Nothing at all! everything was a usual work relatedquestion. All in all great interview!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me an offer I accepted, its that simple!

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Informal interview process. Met briefly with a senior manager who reviewed background and qualifications, then interviewed with two managers who explained the duties and responsibilities of the job. The next step in the process involved riding along with an experienced route driver. The crux of this interview revolved around accepting a route that could start as early as 2:30 AM, averaged 50-60 hours a week in a five day work week.

Interview Questions

• Generally just questions about experience and background. No behavioral questions asked. Employer seemed most concerned about getting a fit for the position.   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel.

Interview

Was referred my friend who worked there. Submitted resume. Spoke briefly with GM on the phone and set up interview. Very relaxed ~60 minute interview with GM. Received a phone call from the GM offering the position a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really no negotiation with the postion other than possible time off for upcoming planned vacation.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in October 2012.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with standard questions about your history. The personal interviuew was pretty informal and we were not a good match.