ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel
www.aramark-uniform.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel Route Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Route Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel.

Interview Details – Was referred my friend who worked there. Submitted resume. Spoke briefly with GM on the phone and set up interview. Very relaxed ~60 minute interview with GM. Received a phone call from the GM offering the position a few days later.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Just interested in past expierences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Really no negotiation with the postion other than possible time off for upcoming planned vacation.

Route Sales Representative

I applied online - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in October 2012.

Interview Details – First there was a phone interview with standard questions about your history. The personal interviuew was pretty informal and we were not a good match.

Union, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in June 2013.

Interview Details – Walked in with prior experience from cintas corporation to fill out application, (dressed formally of course), asked for an application, they asked me am I there for an interview I said no , just filling out an application, they said oh, wow , I asked because your dressed like your going to a wedding, lol! I handed my resume tk what happened to.be a manager, be said can you fill out everything here, I replied, of course, he then said do you have time for an interview right now, I said of course, I went and spoke go a very down to earth manager, we spoke about experience among other work related subjects, he then asked me if I could take a drug test, background check, etc., I replied sure. After two weeks I got a callback and now im here,. Feeling blessed!

Interview Question – Nothing at all! everything was a usual work relatedquestion. All in all great interview!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me an offer I accepted, its that simple!

Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in January 2008.

Interview Details – Pretty common interview questions

Interview Question – I cannot recall any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted their first offer, needed a job pretty bad

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

Worked for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel Route Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel employees and interview candidates.