ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

www.aramark-uniform.com

ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel Route Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Union, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in June 2013.

Interview Details – Walked in with prior experience from cintas corporation to fill out application, (dressed formally of course), asked for an application, they asked me am I there for an interview I said no , just filling out an application, they said oh, wow , I asked because your dressed like your going to a wedding, lol! I handed my resume tk what happened to.be a manager, be said can you fill out everything here, I replied, of course, he then said do you have time for an interview right now, I said of course, I went and spoke go a very down to earth manager, we spoke about experience among other work related subjects, he then asked me if I could take a drug test, background check, etc., I replied sure. After two weeks I got a callback and now im here,. Feeling blessed!

Interview Question – Nothing at all! everything was a usual work relatedquestion. All in all great interview!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me an offer I accepted, its that simple!

Route Sales Representative

I applied online - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in October 2012.

Interview Details – First there was a phone interview with standard questions about your history. The personal interviuew was pretty informal and we were not a good match.

Route Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel.

Interview Details – Was referred my friend who worked there. Submitted resume. Spoke briefly with GM on the phone and set up interview. Very relaxed ~60 minute interview with GM. Received a phone call from the GM offering the position a few days later.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Just interested in past expierences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Really no negotiation with the postion other than possible time off for upcoming planned vacation.

Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel in January 2008.

Interview Details – Pretty common interview questions

Interview Question – I cannot recall any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted their first offer, needed a job pretty bad

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

Worked for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel? Contribute to the Community!