ARC Document Solutions Interview Questions

2.5

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Interview

hiring process is extremely easy and you will most likely receive an offer that same day. First you speak with your appointed manager, then sales director.

Negotiation

yes, there is room for negotiation.

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Three interviews with Sales and Operations managers

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Interview

Straightforward. Only one interview may be necessary. Must display a passion to learn and grow as these are more important than industry experience.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of company portfolio of solutions/services and being able to speak to them or ask specific questions related to them.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Interview

Phone screening, met with manager. Very easy and smooth process.

Print Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Seattle, WA) in December 2010.

Interview

Emailed in my resume from a craigslist posting, got a call the same day, set up an interview for a couple days later. Met with person who had called me, his counterpart and the president of the company. Later met with another person in another branch. All were friendly, straightforward interviews. No crazy questions-- more focused on experience.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there wen't any. Very straightforward interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have confidence, know what your skill and experience is worth and continue to go back and forth until you come to a reasonable and mutual decision.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Albany, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

its not a difficult interview. the backround checks and finger printing takes a long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

definitely negotiate especially if you have any experience

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was quick. I was called one day and interviewed on the phone the next day. I waited a day or so and received a call to schedule an in person interview.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Kent, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

Met with hr and controller. Very nice. Asked my questions about my previous job and what I could do for this company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope they had a set salary

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Falls Church, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

I replied to an online posting for the job, I think it was Monster.com. My first interview was a panel phone interview with the Director, and engineers representing the Windows, Unix, and AIX teams. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.
    They invited me for a face to face interview. I met individually with the hiring manager, and other team members. It was an tough interview, it was more of an introduction to and tour of their organization.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Houston, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

Answered an add on Monster. Went for an initial interview with the sales manager and a follow up interview with the VP of Sales, really short guy. After that I had to sign a contract that contained a non compete clause, which is not enforceable in Texas. They mostly seem desperate to fill the position, which should have been a clue right there.

Interview Questions

• Something like what is my worst quality as a worker. Not hard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

More or less take it or leave it. I did get some time off for vacation already scheduled.