ARC Document Solutions Interview Questions

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in June 2010.

The hiring process was quick. I was called one day and interviewed on the phone the next day. I waited a day or so and received a call to schedule an in person interview.

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

hiring process is extremely easy and you will most likely receive an offer that same day. First you speak with your appointed manager, then sales director.

yes, there is room for negotiation.

Three interviews with Sales and Operations managers

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Straightforward. Only one interview may be necessary. Must display a passion to learn and grow as these are more important than industry experience.

Interview Questions
    • Knowledge of company portfolio of solutions/services and being able to speak to them or ask specific questions related to them.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Phone screening, met with manager. Very easy and smooth process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in February 2008.

Answered an add on Monster. Went for an initial interview with the sales manager and a follow up interview with the VP of Sales, really short guy. After that I had to sign a contract that contained a non compete clause, which is not enforceable in Texas. They mostly seem desperate to fill the position, which should have been a clue right there.

Interview Questions
    • Something like what is my worst quality as a worker. Not hard.   View Answer
    More or less take it or leave it. I did get some time off for vacation already scheduled.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in August 2010.

its not a difficult interview. the backround checks and finger printing takes a long time.

Interview Questions
    definitely negotiate especially if you have any experience

Print Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in December 2010.

Emailed in my resume from a craigslist posting, got a call the same day, set up an interview for a couple days later. Met with person who had called me, his counterpart and the president of the company. Later met with another person in another branch. All were friendly, straightforward interviews. No crazy questions-- more focused on experience.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, there wen't any. Very straightforward interview.   Answer Question
    Have confidence, know what your skill and experience is worth and continue to go back and forth until you come to a reasonable and mutual decision.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Falls Church, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in June 2009.

I replied to an online posting for the job, I think it was Monster.com. My first interview was a panel phone interview with the Director, and engineers representing the Windows, Unix, and AIX teams. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.
    They invited me for a face to face interview. I met individually with the hiring manager, and other team members. It was an tough interview, it was more of an introduction to and tour of their organization.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kent, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in September 2009.

Met with hr and controller. Very nice. Asked my questions about my previous job and what I could do for this company

Interview Questions
    Nope they had a set salary

Worked for ARC Document Solutions? Contribute to the Community!