ARC Document Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in June 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was quick. I was called one day and interviewed on the phone the next day. I waited a day or so and received a call to schedule an in person interview.

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Interview Details – hiring process is extremely easy and you will most likely receive an offer that same day. First you speak with your appointed manager, then sales director.

Negotiation Details – yes, there is room for negotiation.

Interviewed at ARC Document Solutions

Interview Details – Three interviews with Sales and Operations managers

Interview Question – What do you know about our ARC?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Interview Details – Straightforward. Only one interview may be necessary. Must display a passion to learn and grow as these are more important than industry experience.

Interview Question – Knowledge of company portfolio of solutions/services and being able to speak to them or ask specific questions related to them.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Interview Details – Phone screening, met with manager. Very easy and smooth process.

Interview Question – Tell me about ARC.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in February 2008.

Interview Details – Answered an add on Monster. Went for an initial interview with the sales manager and a follow up interview with the VP of Sales, really short guy. After that I had to sign a contract that contained a non compete clause, which is not enforceable in Texas. They mostly seem desperate to fill the position, which should have been a clue right there.

Interview Question – Something like what is my worst quality as a worker. Not hard.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – More or less take it or leave it. I did get some time off for vacation already scheduled.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Direct Support Professional
Albany, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – its not a difficult interview. the backround checks and finger printing takes a long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – definitely negotiate especially if you have any experience

Print Service Coordinator Interview

Print Service Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in December 2010.

Interview Details – Emailed in my resume from a craigslist posting, got a call the same day, set up an interview for a couple days later. Met with person who had called me, his counterpart and the president of the company. Later met with another person in another branch. All were friendly, straightforward interviews. No crazy questions-- more focused on experience.

Interview Question – Honestly, there wen't any. Very straightforward interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Have confidence, know what your skill and experience is worth and continue to go back and forth until you come to a reasonable and mutual decision.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Falls Church, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in June 2009.

Interview Details – I replied to an online posting for the job, I think it was Monster.com. My first interview was a panel phone interview with the Director, and engineers representing the Windows, Unix, and AIX teams. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.
They invited me for a face to face interview. I met individually with the hiring manager, and other team members. It was an tough interview, it was more of an introduction to and tour of their organization.

Interview Question – describe your worst mistake and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager Interview

Purchasing Manager
Kent, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in September 2009.

Interview Details – Met with hr and controller. Very nice. Asked my questions about my previous job and what I could do for this company

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Nope they had a set salary

Worked for ARC Document Solutions? Contribute to the Community!