ARC Document Solutions Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Three interviews with Sales and Operations managers

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ARC Document Solutions

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Interview

Phone screening, met with manager. Very easy and smooth process.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Houston, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

Answered an add on Monster. Went for an initial interview with the sales manager and a follow up interview with the VP of Sales, really short guy. After that I had to sign a contract that contained a non compete clause, which is not enforceable in Texas. They mostly seem desperate to fill the position, which should have been a clue right there.

Interview Questions

• Something like what is my worst quality as a worker. Not hard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

More or less take it or leave it. I did get some time off for vacation already scheduled.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions.

Interview

Submitted resume and had a skype interview the same day and was offered the job. Very easy which should have been a hint they couldnt fill the role due to the dying industry and lack of need in the market due to things like AutoDesk and Revitt.