ARC Int'l

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Data Analyst Interview

Business Data Analyst
Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ARC Int'l in June 2010.

Interview Details – A friend of mine works at the company and gave my resume to the recruiter. I got a call four weeks later, where the recruiter started by asking how much I wanted, and then scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager two days later. The interview went well, and the manager was visibly interested in my resume; she told me HR would call me back to schedule interviews at the office the following week. I then had 5 interviews with 6 different people, mainly asking behavioral questions. They ended up hiring someone with more technical experience, but the overall process was positive.

Interview Question – Tell me about your conflicts with your former employer.   Answer Question

Worked for ARC Int'l? Contribute to the Community!