ARC Int'l

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Human Resource Interview

Woodbridge, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARC Int'l in August 2010.

Interview Details – Great professional staff team interviewed me. They were really knowledgeable about the company and thier jobs. They were very consistent and again...very professional. I don't have the job yet. I'm awaiting the final decision.

Interview Question – Strengths and Weaknesses   View Answer

Business Data Analyst Interview

Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ARC Int'l in June 2010.

Interview Details – A friend of mine works at the company and gave my resume to the recruiter. I got a call four weeks later, where the recruiter started by asking how much I wanted, and then scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager two days later. The interview went well, and the manager was visibly interested in my resume; she told me HR would call me back to schedule interviews at the office the following week. I then had 5 interviews with 6 different people, mainly asking behavioral questions. They ended up hiring someone with more technical experience, but the overall process was positive.

Interview Question – Tell me about your conflicts with your former employer.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ARC Int'l in May 2009.

Interview Details – Initial meeting set up via phone, which seemed to be a simple screening process. Discussed details of my last several projects. In person interview scheduled within 2 days of phone interview. More review of previous projects. Company is a technical staffing/contracting agency. Recruiters are very pleasant, good at sales, only marginally versed in technology. Seem eager to submit to clients, whether or not the qualifications and requirements are a match.

Interview Questions

• Questions about SQL and development experience, though I am not a developer.   Answer Question
  • Requested information about current industry certifications, whether or not I posessed them. Seemed less concerned with practical application.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ARC Int'l? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARC Int'l interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARC Int'l employees and interview candidates.