ARC Int'l Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbridge, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ARC Int'l in August 2010.

Great professional staff team interviewed me. They were really knowledgeable about the company and thier jobs. They were very consistent and again...very professional. I don't have the job yet. I'm awaiting the final decision.

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ARC Int'l in June 2010.

A friend of mine works at the company and gave my resume to the recruiter. I got a call four weeks later, where the recruiter started by asking how much I wanted, and then scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager two days later. The interview went well, and the manager was visibly interested in my resume; she told me HR would call me back to schedule interviews at the office the following week. I then had 5 interviews with 6 different people, mainly asking behavioral questions. They ended up hiring someone with more technical experience, but the overall process was positive.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your conflicts with your former employer.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ARC Int'l in May 2009.

Initial meeting set up via phone, which seemed to be a simple screening process. Discussed details of my last several projects. In person interview scheduled within 2 days of phone interview. More review of previous projects. Company is a technical staffing/contracting agency. Recruiters are very pleasant, good at sales, only marginally versed in technology. Seem eager to submit to clients, whether or not the qualifications and requirements are a match.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about SQL and development experience, though I am not a developer.   Answer Question
    • Requested information about current industry certifications, whether or not I posessed them. Seemed less concerned with practical application.   Answer Question

Worked for ARC Int'l? Contribute to the Community!