ARCADIS

Very Easy Interview

A Finance Position Interview

A Finance Position
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARCADIS in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen by an HR person at this company. More of her focus was on determining my current employment status (was I currently employed) than on my background and education related to the position.

I found the phone interview to be insulting as an applicant, and I would never consider this company again for any position. Fire the HR lady who does phone screens.

Interview Question – Are you currently employed, I don't care about your education or experience.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ARCADIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARCADIS A Finance Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ARCADIS employees and interview candidates.