ARCADIS Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Environmental Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARCADIS.

Interviewed with 5 consecutive employees ranging from all over the hierarchy of the company structure: They asked me basic interview questions and were interested in my technical abilities for the job. I was very unhappy about the HR relations since I started trying to contact the HR recruiter and secretary after 3 weeks and they kept dodging my calls. After a month I called under a different number and they answered right away. I suspect they were trying to avoid talking to me, because I was informed I was the best qualified candidate for the job and the only reason for not being chosen was because of my race as I saw that each of of the interviewees were of Caucasian descent.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience with groundwater modeling software?   Answer Question

Environmental Engineer I Interview

I applied online through a university career services posting and worked with two different recruiters to get an interview at the local office. I interviewed in person with 6 people and it took 2-3 hrs. I heard back 3-4 weeks later. The offer came via email and the position salary, overview, and negotiation were handled by one of the recruiters I worked with.

Interview Questions
    • This was an entry level position, so there was nothing unexpected. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work at ARCADIS?   Answer Question

A Finance Position Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ARCADIS in November 2011.

I had a phone screen by an HR person at this company. More of her focus was on determining my current employment status (was I currently employed) than on my background and education related to the position.

I found the phone interview to be insulting as an applicant, and I would never consider this company again for any position. Fire the HR lady who does phone screens.

Interview Questions
    • Are you currently employed, I don't care about your education or experience.   Answer Question

Entry Level Water Resources Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ARCADIS in June 2012.

The process began with an online application and an employee recommendation. Soon after I had a phone interview with a recruiter who later scheduled an in person interview for the particular office I sought to work for. About a week later I came to the scheduled interview and was soon told by one interviewer that everyone had some last minute jobs to complete. Thus, the interview was done in bits and pieces and I was not able to meet with everyone as scheduled. There was not adequate time to ask all of my questions since everything was rushed. The interview concluded with a lunch interview with another interviewer. Since the main interviewer was not in the office when we returned, I called to thank him and let him know that I would be interested to know when I should hear back. A week after the interview, I called again with no reply. At the three week mark the recruiter informed me that the interview process was complete. At the six week mark I concluded that no one is ever going to contact me back.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to take the initiative to complete a job.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Amersfoort (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Employee in Amersfoort (Netherlands)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ARCADIS in July 2009.

what is your ambitions, what is your expectations

I got an other job

Worked for ARCADIS? Contribute to the Community!