ARCADIS

Very Easy Interview

Environmental Engineer I Interview

Environmental Engineer I
Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARCADIS.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 5 consecutive employees ranging from all over the hierarchy of the company structure: They asked me basic interview questions and were interested in my technical abilities for the job. I was very unhappy about the HR relations since I started trying to contact the HR recruiter and secretary after 3 weeks and they kept dodging my calls. After a month I called under a different number and they answered right away. I suspect they were trying to avoid talking to me, because I was informed I was the best qualified candidate for the job and the only reason for not being chosen was because of my race as I saw that each of of the interviewees were of Caucasian descent.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience with groundwater modeling software?   Answer Question

Environmental Engineer I Interview

Environmental Engineer I

Interviewed at ARCADIS

Interview Details – I applied online through a university career services posting and worked with two different recruiters to get an interview at the local office. I interviewed in person with 6 people and it took 2-3 hrs. I heard back 3-4 weeks later. The offer came via email and the position salary, overview, and negotiation were handled by one of the recruiters I worked with.

Interview Question – This was an entry level position, so there was nothing unexpected. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work at ARCADIS?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

A Finance Position Interview

A Finance Position
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARCADIS in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen by an HR person at this company. More of her focus was on determining my current employment status (was I currently employed) than on my background and education related to the position.

I found the phone interview to be insulting as an applicant, and I would never consider this company again for any position. Fire the HR lady who does phone screens.

Interview Question – Are you currently employed, I don't care about your education or experience.   Answer Question

Entry Level Water Resources Engineer Interview

Entry Level Water Resources Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ARCADIS in June 2012.

Interview Details – The process began with an online application and an employee recommendation. Soon after I had a phone interview with a recruiter who later scheduled an in person interview for the particular office I sought to work for. About a week later I came to the scheduled interview and was soon told by one interviewer that everyone had some last minute jobs to complete. Thus, the interview was done in bits and pieces and I was not able to meet with everyone as scheduled. There was not adequate time to ask all of my questions since everything was rushed. The interview concluded with a lunch interview with another interviewer. Since the main interviewer was not in the office when we returned, I called to thank him and let him know that I would be interested to know when I should hear back. A week after the interview, I called again with no reply. At the three week mark the recruiter informed me that the interview process was complete. At the six week mark I concluded that no one is ever going to contact me back.

Interview Questions

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Amersfoort (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARCADIS in July 2009.

Interview Details – what is your ambitions, what is your expectations

Interview Question – what is your ambitions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got an other job

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ARCADIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARCADIS interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARCADIS employees and interview candidates.