ARCADIS NV Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.6

Entry-level Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ARCADIS NV in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through campus career website. Got response from HR in the next day and set up a phone interview. The interview was relaxing, common questions such as talking about yourself, where do you see yourself in five years.

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied online through a university career services posting and worked with two different recruiters to get an interview at the local office. I interviewed in person with 6 people and it took 2-3 hrs. I heard back 3-4 weeks later. The offer came via email and the position salary, overview, and negotiation were handled by one of the recruiters I worked with.

Interview Questions

• This was an entry level position, so there was nothing unexpected. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work at ARCADIS?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS NV in July 2014.

Interview

Contact through linkedin with a recruiter of Arcadis, followed by a telephone interview, than an 1:1 interview the Projectmanager and project coordinator. Than a interview followed with the possible client for whom I had to work for. I also got a guided visit to the industrial plant, to get to know the possible environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge about Climatisation? What do you know about a airconditioner?   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS NV (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2014.

Interview

quite brief, seems like they are in need to placement. quite brief, not much detailed questions. i kind of q and a myself. however the interviewers are nice people and not pretentious

Project-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARCADIS NV (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Smooth process, interview with team members then partner. Took around 2 months because of end of year holiday period. First interview was quite energetic with 2 team members who really helped understanding the firm. I was not what they were looking for the role but they still considered me for another role elsewhere in the business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negociation on salary as gave me what I asked for... Always wonder if I should have asked for more from then...

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ARCADIS NV in June 2012.

Interview

The process began with an online application and an employee recommendation. Soon after I had a phone interview with a recruiter who later scheduled an in person interview for the particular office I sought to work for. About a week later I came to the scheduled interview and was soon told by one interviewer that everyone had some last minute jobs to complete. Thus, the interview was done in bits and pieces and I was not able to meet with everyone as scheduled. There was not adequate time to ask all of my questions since everything was rushed. The interview concluded with a lunch interview with another interviewer. Since the main interviewer was not in the office when we returned, I called to thank him and let him know that I would be interested to know when I should hear back. A week after the interview, I called again with no reply. At the three week mark the recruiter informed me that the interview process was complete. At the six week mark I concluded that no one is ever going to contact me back.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to take the initiative to complete a job.   Answer Question

Principal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARCADIS NV in June 2010.

Interview

I met with a hiring manager first and had an open conversational meeting for 1 hour. The next stage was more formal involving two interviewers and the questions were more technical and operational. Following this stage I has a final meeting with a Director and was made an offer of employment. rigourous checks were made on my background and I joined the company

Interview Questions

• The questions on client contact and business development were the most in depth   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward

Project-engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amersfoort (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARCADIS NV (Amersfoort (Netherlands)) in July 2009.

Interview

Wat zijn je ambities? Wat zijn je verwachtingen?

what is your ambitions, what is your expectations

Interview Questions

Ik had een andere baan gekregen.

I got an other job