ARCADIS US

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lusk, WY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARCADIS US in May 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with HR first after submitting resume online. Very laid back, friendly interviewer. It was mostly personality and qualifications based. Next interviewed 1 on 1 with managers that was more in depth regarding personality, fit, expectations, skills and qualifications. Also laid back, was able to ask questions throughout the interviews. Final meeting-like interview with the group at office where I was placed to ensure fit, ask questions.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this company.   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARCADIS US in May 2012.

Interview Details – Organization between HR and the office could be improved, but very structured within the office. Work culture was fantastic, ideal work environment.

Interview Question – What about you would make me be glad I hired you?   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at ARCADIS US in March 2012.

Interview Details – Manager was extremely unprofessional

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ARCADIS US in December 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online. Had phone interview with recruiter. Laid back, very nice, mostly asking about background. Then was set up for 1:1 interview at office. Met with few head people. Interview, from what I thought, went really well. My background was something they were interested in. Was told they would be in touch. I followed up, sent thank you notes, followed up again after 2 weeks with no word. Then I followed up again at the month mark. No yea or nay, so I figured after that much time it must be a nay. I really wanted to work there. The environment seemed really nice and that was something I was looking for. Just wish they would send some notification for those they interview with whether they were a hit or miss. But other than not knowing about status, they interview was good.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ARCADIS US in August 2009.

Interview Details – The process was easy - no tests. Just interviews over the phone and in person.

Interview Question – How would I solve a difficult environmental problem that may soon come under environmental regulation.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARCADIS US

Worked for ARCADIS US? Contribute to the Community!