ARCADIS US

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lusk, WY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lusk, WY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARCADIS US in May 2009.

Phone Interview with HR first after submitting resume online. Very laid back, friendly interviewer. It was mostly personality and qualifications based. Next interviewed 1 on 1 with managers that was more in depth regarding personality, fit, expectations, skills and qualifications. Also laid back, was able to ask questions throughout the interviews. Final meeting-like interview with the group at office where I was placed to ensure fit, ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this company.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ARCADIS US

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARCADIS US in May 2012.

Organization between HR and the office could be improved, but very structured within the office. Work culture was fantastic, ideal work environment.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at ARCADIS US in March 2012.

Manager was extremely unprofessional

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARCADIS US in December 2009.

I applied online. Had phone interview with recruiter. Laid back, very nice, mostly asking about background. Then was set up for 1:1 interview at office. Met with few head people. Interview, from what I thought, went really well. My background was something they were interested in. Was told they would be in touch. I followed up, sent thank you notes, followed up again after 2 weeks with no word. Then I followed up again at the month mark. No yea or nay, so I figured after that much time it must be a nay. I really wanted to work there. The environment seemed really nice and that was something I was looking for. Just wish they would send some notification for those they interview with whether they were a hit or miss. But other than not knowing about status, they interview was good.

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARCADIS US in August 2009.

The process was easy - no tests. Just interviews over the phone and in person.

Interview Questions
    • How would I solve a difficult environmental problem that may soon come under environmental regulation.   View Answer