ARCADIS US Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2014
Updated Aug 21, 2014

2.6

Project Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ARCADIS US.

easy and just some work experience and expertise skills, short-term and long-term goal, communications. expectation of previous income, how to fit the group, how to contribute to the group

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ARCADIS US in August 2014.

I applied online and I got response within a day.. I was scheduled for a telephonic interview.. After the telephonic interview I got an e-mail for the face to face interview. It was so easy. But I was not selected because I was not proficient in Microstation.

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brighton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ARCADIS US in September 2013.

Submitted resume online through company career portal, received a call from HR to set up an initial interview. That interview was about 2 hours with 4 different people. They asked a lot of questions (usual interview questions), then I came in for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions, they did ask me about various courses I have taken   Answer Question

Environmental Engineer I (Energy Engineer I) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clifton Park, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton Park, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ARCADIS US.

I was notified of open positions from a friend and fellow classmate from college. It started with a 30 minute phone "interview" where they talked more about what they do as a company as a whole and more specifically at their Clifton Park, NY office. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. They invited me up to their office for four individual 1:1 interviews. Again, the interviews were relaxed and as enjoyable as job interviews can possibly be. I had a couple behavioral questions posed to me, but they mostly opened the floor to me to ask as many questions as I wanted. They got back to me within a few days of the face-to-face interviews with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • How do you balance various projects and deadlines in your current job?   Answer Question

Scientist I Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ARCADIS US.

Brought in for an interview right away, given an offer the next day

Interview Questions
    • You realize we're not treehuggers here, right? We're not really helping the environment...why do you want to work here when I see all of this environmental club involvement?   View Answer
    Have faith in yourself and put at least a little higher salary than you think you are going to be offered

UXO TII Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Barstow, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barstow, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ARCADIS US in July 2013.

In the UXO field, my experience in getting hired is over the phone and on-line. If considered, usually the HR will contact you by phone to submit the various required certifications on-line. Then, the pertinent information is exchanged as to who, what, when, & where the job is. It's very impersonal but this (w/ HR) relationship's crucial, since they are the ones key to getting hired.

Interview Questions
    • It depends on each individual but for me it's always how much will we be paid and how?   Answer Question

Water Resources Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at ARCADIS US in June 2013.

The recuiter contacted me for an entry level position at Houston office. The phone interview was conducted a week after online applying. She told me to wait for the on-site interview with hiring manager. But I would never hear back from this company again. No offer, no rejection, no response.

Geologist I Interview

2 phone interviews and an informal interview over lunch

Interview Questions
    • What sort of field calls have you had to make in the past?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ARCADIS US.

I went in for an interview as a temp. employee and was eventually brought on full-time.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate the original offer on hiring from temp. to permanent employee. I also went through subsequent salary negotiations that were very dependent on my individual supervisor, which changed at a few points.

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ARCADIS US.

Met with the practice leader and the practice leader's direct report.

No negotiation

Worked for ARCADIS US? Contribute to the Community!