ARCADIS US Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.6

Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at ARCADIS US in June 2015.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview which began with the question "What do you know about this company"? Having answered this interviewer started explaining further about the department, goal of the team and what is expected of new hire. Later on it was just the discussion of required skill set and experience regarding particular skills. They are using Primavera P6 and offering services to client to improve scheduling services.

Interview Questions

• What is your professional experience in using P6   2 Answers

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ARCADIS US.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call within 3 weeks.Did not give a phone interview,was directly called for an on-site interview.I interviewed for two locations in the same office.I was interviewed by 3 managers. All behavioral (teamwork,leadership,strengths,weaknesses)and resume-specific questions.The interview itself was not stressful and more conversational. I received a response after around 4 months, after persistent e-mail follow-ups.

Geologist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARCADIS US in March 2015.

Interview

Very casual phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. It was originally set up as a conference call, but this got changed last minute to a one on one conversation. It was more of a get to know you phone call than an interview I felt. Was very comfortable and relaxed.

Transportation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARCADIS US (Gainesville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume through email distributed by the department coordinator. Got picked for an interview with one of their senior project managers. The interview was both behavioral and technical. Mainly focused on my relevant experience such as skills in use of some transportation software and projects that I had participated in.

Interview Questions

• What software do you use for transportation planning?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARCADIS US in February 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted nearly two hours. For the first 90 minutes I interviewed with 2 senior managers, for the last 30 minutes I interviewed with two additional staff. Later I interviewed over the phone with another manager in a different region. I was given the impression that this was fairly standard for their company. The interview itself was a bit odd, after a bit of chit chat to start it off, it never transitioned into them asking me questions. Instead, after a few moments of silence, I began asking them questions about the role and trying to find ways to incorporate a discussion of my own qualifications into that flow. It was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, initially, though after a bit of time they asked a few. I honestly can't remember many of them. The ones I do remember were fairly standard about projects I had worked on and what made me successful. No questions that tripped me up, only the format of the interview did that.   Answer Question

Invoice Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARCADIS US (Highlands Ranch, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

An agency got me the interview, I was prepped for the interview. The interview was very relaxed. Laughed a lot. My now supervisor's boss, who is based out of state, happened to be in town so I met with him after the initial interview briefly. I was offered the position the very next day.

Water Resources Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ARCADIS US (White Plains, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I went to a career fair at Penn State after I had already applied to the company website. I was contacted about 4 weeks later by a recruiter for a job opening that fit my resume.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected question in my opinion. The job was a business solutions/IT/engineering job which I had 2 years of relevant experience in. Most of the questions where specific to projects I worked on that, coincidentally, ARCADIS did consulting on.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARCADIS US.

Interview

I worked with HR to set up a local office location interview. The HR representative found two openings near where I lived. My interview was scheduled within a week of sending my resume and cover letter to the HR representative.

Interview Questions

• There were no really difficult or unexpected questions. It was a typical interview day. I meat with five current employees who I would coordinate on projects with day-to-day. The interview lasted five hours, including lunch.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ARCADIS US.

Interview

easy and just some work experience and expertise skills, short-term and long-term goal, communications. expectation of previous income, how to fit the group, how to contribute to the group

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ARCADIS US in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and I got response within a day.. I was scheduled for a telephonic interview.. After the telephonic interview I got an e-mail for the face to face interview. It was so easy. But I was not selected because I was not proficient in Microstation.