ARCADIS US

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARCADIS US.

I went in for an interview as a temp. employee and was eventually brought on full-time.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate the original offer on hiring from temp. to permanent employee. I also went through subsequent salary negotiations that were very dependent on my individual supervisor, which changed at a few points.

Staff Geologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARCADIS US in December 2009.

Submitted resume online and got an invitation for an interview about a week later. About 20 people applied at the time, my resume and three others were the only ones that were relevant to the position. Typical interview is a three-person panel: one low-level PM, one mid-level PM (like my supervisor), and one higher-level PM.

Interview Questions
    I didn't really feel the need to negotiate since what they initially offered was far higher than what I had ever received as compensation in the past.