AREVA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at AREVA.

Good experience. So long ago I don't remember much out of the ordinary. Interviewed with department manager. Very pleasant personality which made the process less stressful. Human Resources person was also nice to deal with.

Interview Questions
    • Are you going to complete your degree?   View Answer
    Negotiated salary which involved starting at the beginning again but was worth it.

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lynchburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at AREVA in August 2011.

Interview process was actually quite pleasant. I was expecting a more challenging interview process with the usual irrelevant interview questions. Management seemed to know what type of engineer they needed and filtered candidates appropriately. The biggest challenge is reaching Lynchburg. Flight cancellations to/from Lynchburg are quite frequent. Be prepared for the unexpected when planning travel.

Interview Questions
    Corporate policies limit negotiations. Expect salaries you'll find posted on this site. Moving expenses were covered as well as paid trip to find housing.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at AREVA.

This was an interview for an internal transfer but the process is similar for people coming from outside of the company.

First, I used my network to get my resume past the HR job application system. Your resume can get weeded out by the HR system if you don't select the right options. After several phone calls, I did get invited in for an interview.

My interview was a panel style interview with six people at one time. Areva uses a behavioral interview process and the people at the table would each ask a question from a set of questions provided by HR. It was a bit amusing because they kept going around the table asking one question at a time reading off of a piece of paper.

I had to call a couple times after the interview to inquire if a decision had been made. It was nearly two months before I received their decision.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a project where you had a difficult time with the customer and how you handled it.   View Answer

Controls Intern Interview

2 Basic Interviews. 1 phone followed by an onsite. Onsite asked me very easy technical questions. It really wasn't bad at all. A few matlab questions and quite a few questions about what Areva does as well as what projects I would like to work on.

None

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AREVA in September 2011.

I was called for on campus interview

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at AREVA in April 2012.

Was terrible took too long, from point of applying to being hired was too long. This process needs to be made more lean and better for future applicants to even have a chance.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at AREVA in March 2013.

Great interview

Test Engineer Interview

Interview by a whole group of manager/engineers for about 2 hrs, focus on research

No negotiation

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lynchburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AREVA.

Called for phone interview, talked to supervisor and manager about an hour. Ask general situational questions and experience. Immediately got invited to the site.
    Went after one month. Had panel interview and asked about same situational, work experience, degree. Generic questions. Then they took me to lunch. Manager made verbal offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

Got better offer from other place

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richland, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at AREVA.

worked for temp service, job offered, signed contract

Interview Questions
    • You seem a bit over qualified, do you think you can afford to work here at the starting wage we're offering?   View Answer
    nothing take it or leave it

Worked for AREVA? Contribute to the Community!