ARHD

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Administrative Assistant Interview

IT Administrative Assistant
Eldersburg, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARHD in December 2010.

Interview Details – The first step was a phone interview. The HR worker asked basic interview questions. After a couple of days, I was called in for a first interview with the Office Manager. We discussed my previous work experience in depth, what the position would entail, and whether I thought I would be interested. The interview lasted about an hour. The second interview started with a 30 minute computer skill test covering Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. I then met with the CEO and then the two people whom the position would be assisting. After taking 3 online value, moral, and personality tests online, I was called back again. An offer was extended to me at that time.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were able to act logically.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ARHD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARHD IT Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ARHD employees and interview candidates.