ARI

Updated Jan 22, 2015
Updated Jan 22, 2015

2.9

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARI.

A very quick and complete process. The phone interview screening is very professional and they are open on how the company and the process will work. The in person interviews were professional and complete. They do a nice job with balancing work and business controls

Interview Questions
    • Questions in regards to adjusting to inside sales and what my inside sales strategies would be in the first ninety days and first year.   Answer Question
    Not a lot of negotiation since they were up front on how the pay structure works.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ARI.

6 months, an assessment test, 2 phone interviews and 3 in-person interviews. The process was long but the interviews were the normal process of trying to figure out if the candidate is a good fit. You understand very quickly why ARI is one of Fortune magazine’s best places to work 2 years in a row. The leadership has been in place long term yet they are progressive and the focus is on continued learning. A true testament to the fact that values can still exist in balance with profitability.

Interview Questions
    • Most are normal questions and it was more of a conversation the third, in person, interview with the hiring manger. The question Why you? is always one you need to relate back to your interview as much as you can.   Answer Question

Developer/Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARI.

Went through two rounds. First round was just an overview of my background. second round was an aptitude test regarding quant and verbal. Third round was a technical round which was fairly easy.

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARI in March 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had to complete 2 online exams before the interview (one skill test and the other a personality test)
    Had two f2f interviews and an offer came about 2 weeks later

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate my cobra expenses since their benefits don't start for 3 months

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARI in March 2012.

Short phone interview with internal recruiter. I was then emailed an IQ test. A few days after submitting the test I was asked to come in and interview with the internal recruiter and two managers. The internal recruiters questions were behavioral, but the group manger interview was very laid back. Got the impression during the manager interview that they were looking to promote from within. No offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your most important work related accomplishment.   Answer Question

Client Services Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARI in January 2012.

Interview process took about 3 weeks, where they call you and have a phone interview, then they have you take online assessments, if you get a high score you come in for an initial one on one interview with hr recruiter, if you pass that stage you get a call back in a week to meet with you new supervisor, after that you will meet with the manager.

Interview Questions
    • not so much as diddficult as it is time consuming is the assessments.   Answer Question
    I was under paid for my position because I asked for an amount that was more than my current job and they gave me a little more than my asking so I know I low balled myself.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARI in October 2009.

HR was nice and quick to get back to me. Interviews were easy.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating. You get what you get.