ARI

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Representative Interview

Client Services Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARI in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process took about 3 weeks, where they call you and have a phone interview, then they have you take online assessments, if you get a high score you come in for an initial one on one interview with hr recruiter, if you pass that stage you get a call back in a week to meet with you new supervisor, after that you will meet with the manager.

Interview Question – not so much as diddficult as it is time consuming is the assessments.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was under paid for my position because I asked for an amount that was more than my current job and they gave me a little more than my asking so I know I low balled myself.

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Applications Support Specialist
Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARI in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and had to complete 2 online exams before the interview (one skill test and the other a personality test)
Had two f2f interviews and an offer came about 2 weeks later

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my cobra expenses since their benefits don't start for 3 months

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARI in March 2012.

Interview Details – Short phone interview with internal recruiter. I was then emailed an IQ test. A few days after submitting the test I was asked to come in and interview with the internal recruiter and two managers. The internal recruiters questions were behavioral, but the group manger interview was very laid back. Got the impression during the manager interview that they were looking to promote from within. No offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about your most important work related accomplishment.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Technician
Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ARI in October 2009.

Interview Details – HR was nice and quick to get back to me. Interviews were easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. You get what you get.

Worked for ARI? Contribute to the Community!