ARI Network Services

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.8

Inside Sales/E-Catalog Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARI Network Services in December 2014.

The entire process was great! Very timely, straightforward and low pressure. They are very big on culture and finding the right fit for the company. One of the best groups I have had the pleasure of interviewing with! Would have loved working with all of them. They are very focused on innovation, moving forward and the success of their employees and providing the tools to do so. I initially did a phone screen with HR, then met with a panel for two in person interviews. I was offered the position the same day as my second interview. Everyone was easy to talk to and they answered all of the questions I had regarding the company. Everyone was very enthusiastic about their jobs and the company as a whole, something you don't see very often. Overall a great experience!

Interview Questions
    • Name 3 steps I would take initially to become successful in my position   Answer Question

Unfortunately I had to decline due to the start time, there was some flexibility offered, but the timing wasn't right. I would love the opportunity to speak with them again in the future should another opportunity become available.

Data Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ARI Network Services in December 2014.

I was initially contacted by an in-house recruiter via email. While it took some time to connect over the phone (it was the holiday season), things proceeded quickly once the ball got rolling. The recruiter was a delight to chat with and, in retrospect, provided a good example of what the organizational culture is like (competent, nice and possessing a sense of humor).
    As ARI is a geographically dispersed organization, I interviewed with the hiring manager over the phone. The phone interview was in depth on both a technical and professional level. They seem to not only want folks who know their stuff, they want people who are highly self-motivated and easy to get along with.
    I also had an in-person interview at the local office with a VP. Once again, the interview was thorough while still being friendly.

Interview Questions
    • They like to have applicants take a short Web based personality survey.   Answer Question
    Quick and reasonable for both parties.

Intermediate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ARI Network Services.

You turn in an email with answers to questions and a resume. Then you meet with HR and meet with manager and team. The desperation of the place is apparent when they rush you in for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • The general hostility and resentment that is oozing from the people you meet there will is unexpected and difficult to deal with. It was hard to say if I was interviewing or I was about to get into a street fight.   Answer Question

Customer Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARI Network Services in July 2014.

There is drug screening required. Interview by Human Resources is initiated via telephone before an in house interview is scheduled with hiring executive. All standard until you get to the hiring process which is often tangled with indecisiveness and second guessing without regard for the department.

Interview Questions
    • No questions. Pens are dropped to see what the candidate will do and other games are played that hinge on questionable legality.   Answer Question

Did not trust the department head.

ARI Network Services Response

Nov 17, 2014Lead Corporate Recruiter

When I was alerted to this review and read over the information I needed to clarify many things. I'm positive that you have the wrong company you interviewed with but, I am sorry wherever it was ... More

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARI Network Services in December 2011.

Very professionally treated, 3-person interview after phone interview with manager. Hired through UDig recruiter to place me. They initially considered a 6-month trial, but then simply hired me directly, instead after the interview process.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ARI Network Services in April 2011.

From phone screen to final interview was 5+ weeks for a Sales position...a mix of leaning older crowd but I did see some very young people ( one in particular made a bit of a scene about availablity of conference rooms) there as well. Process started out quickly and dragged out the last 2 weeks...where communication was not clea and timely on their end. They have corporate HR dept in Va. and a person in Milwaukee so it makes one wonder who's making the decisions..met w/ sales mgr...reps...local HR and national HR via phone screen..they seem to be hung up on honesty nd trustworthiness with anyone they bring in- sounded like they may have had some less than truthful / ethical people in the position in the past.. sales mgr was nice but for the generous start. pay (35k + comm) it sounds like the reps may be a bit babied too much.

Interview Questions
    • Hows is your past sales experience applicable to the position   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult situation w/ a current client you had to defuse..   Answer Question