ARIA Resort & Casino Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2015

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in January 2015.

Interview

Went to the MGM job fair and was told to apply online and interviews would be conducted in 2-3 weeks. I applied online that night and two weeks later was called and scheduled for an interview a few days later. Went to Employee parking lot (off Frank Sinatra) Level 5, and down the elevator to Security and said I was there for an interview. At the interview I just was told about the job and I asked a few questions myself. Very simple standard questions were asked from a sheet of paper which is asked at all Aria interviews. The interview wasn't long or difficult. A good experience.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but was asked the ingredients in a Manhattan.   Answer Question

Casino Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

They will call you in for about two interview one with the department supervisor and the other with the casino controller and or department manager. They ask you a bunch of questions that will somewhat be relevant to the job but for the most part aren't honest with how tedious and mind boggling for such a low paying job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation the salary is set for all properties in casino accounting

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

I had an interview at Aria Resort for cocktail waitress. I was able to describe my qualities as well as my downfalls.

Interview Questions

• most difficut question was when asked what is the garnish for a cosmopolitan.   Answer Question

Special Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online for the job, which was listed on-call, and unexpectedly received an email a few months (!) later for an invitation to interview a week later. The woman who interviewed me is a manager of the department and we hit it off really well, so I lucked out. Had to take drug test following day. A week later I was offered the position via phone call. Questions were basic, like describe 3 traits that are important to you and why/how would your friends describe you/what you did/didn't enjoy about your last position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. In fact, I didn't even know the hourly until I came to officially sign on as an employee. Partly my fault, I should've asked when they offered the job. But it was such an obstacle course getting a job there it didn't really matter.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in May 2012.

Interview

1st interview with sup/ training manager
    If they like you they will give you a drug test and background check
    2nd interview after passing drug test and background will be job offer

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with an irate guest and how did you deal with the situation.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in March 2012.

Interview

Getting hired at the Aria was a lengthy process as always with any MGM property. My interview was short, about 15 mins and just the usual questions that are usually asked. I felt very comfortable with the manager.She asked me before I left what schedule I wanted so that was cool to kind of know what schedule I may have.

PBX Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2012.

Interview

The best interview. I didn't feel pressured or anything. Very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Down to earth.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2009.

Interview

dress to impress (professional attire) try not to be nervous and relax. don't expect to much because it could go both ways.

Interview Questions

• what makes you different from the other candidates ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the most important thing is to get your feet in the door.

Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino.

Interview

First and foremost, have a clean driving record. Previous experience of 1+ year is a BIG plus. The knowledge of manual driving is required. Lastly, an upbeat and positive attitude helps.

Interview Questions

• Where is <blank>? It is imperative to know locations are the valley.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in August 2009.

Interview

The interview was very professional, right to the point, question and answer session.