ARIA Resort & Casino

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in March 2012.

Interview Details – Getting hired at the Aria was a lengthy process as always with any MGM property. My interview was short, about 15 mins and just the usual questions that are usually asked. I felt very comfortable with the manager.She asked me before I left what schedule I wanted so that was cool to kind of know what schedule I may have.

Interview Question – What negative experience have I had with a job?   Answer Question

PBX Attendant Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in January 2012.

Interview Details – The best interview. I didn't feel pressured or anything. Very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Down to earth.

Interview Question – What is the worst customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question

Special Events Interview

Special Events
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino.

Interview Details – Applied online for the job, which was listed on-call, and unexpectedly received an email a few months (!) later for an invitation to interview a week later. The woman who interviewed me is a manager of the department and we hit it off really well, so I lucked out. Had to take drug test following day. A week later I was offered the position via phone call. Questions were basic, like describe 3 traits that are important to you and why/how would your friends describe you/what you did/didn't enjoy about your last position.

Interview Question – Give 3 examples of 5 star service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. In fact, I didn't even know the hourly until I came to officially sign on as an employee. Partly my fault, I should've asked when they offered the job. But it was such an obstacle course getting a job there it didn't really matter.

Dispatcher Interview

Las Vegas, NV

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in September 2009.

Interview Details – dress to impress (professional attire) try not to be nervous and relax. don't expect to much because it could go both ways.

Interview Question – what makes you different from the other candidates ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – the most important thing is to get your feet in the door.

Very Easy Interview

Valet Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino.

Interview Details – First and foremost, have a clean driving record. Previous experience of 1+ year is a BIG plus. The knowledge of manual driving is required. Lastly, an upbeat and positive attitude helps.

Interview Question – Where is <blank>? It is imperative to know locations are the valley.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Table Games Floor Supervisor Interview

Table Games Floor Supervisor

The process took 8 months - interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in March 2009.

Interview Details – Human resource screening came first, then about 2 months later was contacted via e-mail for an interview with a table games manager. approximately 2 months later, I was called for a drug test. Following the drug test I waited three months for an offer. This was to be on the opening team, so of course the current interview process is much shorter.

Interview Question – Basic run of the mill questions. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very professional, right to the point, question and answer session.

Interview Question – How do you handle an irrate guest?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ARIA Resort & Casino? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARIA Resort & Casino interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARIA Resort & Casino employees and interview candidates.