ARIA Resort & Casino Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in January 2014.

I had an interview at Aria Resort for cocktail waitress. I was able to describe my qualities as well as my downfalls.

Interview Questions
    • most difficut question was when asked what is the garnish for a cosmopolitan.   Answer Question

Special Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino.

Applied online for the job, which was listed on-call, and unexpectedly received an email a few months (!) later for an invitation to interview a week later. The woman who interviewed me is a manager of the department and we hit it off really well, so I lucked out. Had to take drug test following day. A week later I was offered the position via phone call. Questions were basic, like describe 3 traits that are important to you and why/how would your friends describe you/what you did/didn't enjoy about your last position.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. In fact, I didn't even know the hourly until I came to officially sign on as an employee. Partly my fault, I should've asked when they offered the job. But it was such an obstacle course getting a job there it didn't really matter.

PBX Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in January 2012.

The best interview. I didn't feel pressured or anything. Very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Down to earth.

Interview Questions
    • What is the worst customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino in September 2009.

dress to impress (professional attire) try not to be nervous and relax. don't expect to much because it could go both ways.

Interview Questions
    • what makes you different from the other candidates ?   View Answer
    the most important thing is to get your feet in the door.