ARIAD Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed online - interviewed at ARIAD Pharmaceuticals.

They are extremely efficient. I sent a resume and received an email inquiry within a few days and then had a phone screen with HR and then the hiring manager, then an in-person interview with colleagues all within a very few working days. They were all intelligent, well-prepared and very pleasant.

The most difficult aspect of the process was the expectation that after a 1-hour phone screen and several interviews I would still have enough questions to drive additional interviews. Every interviewer was very insistent on making sure we started with my questions (of which there were few after a lengthy phone screen and the first couple of interviews). They did not leave time to ask me anything, which almost felt like they were not really interested in learning what I had to offer. They also had difficulty answering questions about their expectations, which was not their fault as the job role was somewhat fluid, but it did make the job of asking questions somewhat harder.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARIAD Pharmaceuticals

Worked for ARIAD Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!