ARM Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARM Holdings.

Interview Details – four stages - phone, person to person, group and final decision interview with Sr Mgt. Focused on past experience, knowledge of the industry, preferred work environment and some questions designed to trip you up.

Interview Question – In your mind what is ARM failing at?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a fromula they use to determine salary. Offer is competitive but on the low end. They also have stock options, 1 mo sabbatical every 4 years and bonuses

Compliance Assistant Interview

Compliance Assistant
San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a year or more - interviewed at ARM Holdings in December 2010.

Interview Details – Initially was hired as a contractor through agency, 2 week assignment laster a year and a half. Moved out of country for two years. They requested me back. Worked as contractor for another 3 years before they finally offered me a full time permanent position.

Negotiation Details – Don't cut yourself short regarding pay.

IP Modeling Interview

IP Modeling
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ARM Holdings in July 2012.

Interview Details – I got an Email for setting up a phone interview. I arranged it tomrrow mornning 10AM.
The other morning 10AM, I got a call from a lady. And she asked many simple questions:such as which kinds of lib would I use, set up and hold time. She was a nich lady and confirm my answer was correct. Then she told me I will get a follow up Email. After that phone interview, I have heared nothing from ARM anymore.

Interview Question – None, all the questions were simple, nothing about technology   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ARM Holdings in November 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the hiring manager and had a short discussion to come in for an on-site interview in the ARM Physical IP Division. I first met with HR, followed by 8 engineers. All interviewers were pleasant to speak with; most asked a combination of behavioral and technical questions.

I came away with a good impression of ARM. I did not receive an offer, as they were looking for someone with more experience.

Interview Question – What is the logic function of this pass transistor schematic?   Answer Question

Worked for ARM Holdings? Contribute to the Community!