ARMA

Updated Oct 17, 2014
Updated Oct 17, 2014

1.9

Systems Administrator Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at ARMA.

Asked me about my background and that was it. No real technical questions. So it was fairly easy. And now i need to just keep typing until i have 30 words because the system requires it.

Interview Questions
    Phone call number shuffle game.

Knowledge Manager Interview

Got headhunted by them; they needed a cert that I had for a proposal they were putting together. We agreed on a salary number; they submitted my resume as one of the key personnel. Months later they won the bid, then whaddya know, my salary numbers were suddenly too high. I reluctantly agreed to a much lower number since the customer was a very desirable place to work. Months went by but never got to start thanks to administrative incompetence. Person who interviewed me also left in frustration over similar situation. Avoid.

Interview Questions
    • SSO asked me during the clearance transfer process if I could call my national guard unit from a decade earlier and get them to change a few things on my clearance work.   View Answer
    Agreed to a salary number before the bid was submitted for the contract, but once they won the bid, they lowballed me. I suspect a bait and switch occurred and would not be surprised if government is not getting the people they thought they were getting. Communication overall was horrible. Never should have wasted my time.

Program Control Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ARMA.

I was contacted by telephone; I was asked some questions about my background and experience. Where they planned to place me as well as pay and benefits was discussed. A follow on with the VP was arranged -but they never contacted me again. I thought I had received an offer. There is no box below for accepted the offer but the company reneged.

Systems Engineer Interview

Actually there was none. They won the contract and we were absorbed by them.

N/A

Systems Engineer Interview

Great interview and smooth hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have any difficult questions. Based on experience. Not too technical.   Answer Question
    smooth and easy.

SharePoint Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARMA in July 2013.

After a lengthy interview and reviewing my extensive experience in IT, this company concluded the interview with, "...you must have just learned your development skills because the Army doesn't breed developers..."

Really? An Army focused company is not only going to call a fellow soldier a liar, but basically call all soldiers stupid?

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARMA in January 2012.

They only hire their friends. Good ole boy network. The hire employees from the former contracts as consultants and prey on the employees of the current contractor. Totally unacceptable.

There was none. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online – interviewed at ARMA in January 2010.

Quick process but will interview w/ at least 3 individuals

like any other company

Contractor/Mentor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARMA in September 2010.

The company looks at the individual for the job position. Military experience is the key requirement. The more years of experience and the rank you held while on active duty or reserves is a plus. The company looks for contracts with the US government. The interview process is very simple and easy. The key is how you present yourself and the type of experience you have for the position you apply for.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part is how you present yourself to the company. They are very friendly folks. Don't try to fool the company of your experience.   Answer Question
    Well the salary is set when you are hired for a job working for the government. The company doesn't have much of a range with the amount you are paid.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARMA in August 2008.

simple hiring process