ARRIS

Updated Nov 30, 2014
Updated Nov 30, 2014

2.7

Customer Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ARRIS.

Applied for an internal position. Questions in interview were related to past experience with program management. Asked questions on how I would deal with customer facing issues like "explain how would you handle a customer who are experiencing failures and we have been troubleshooting remotely". What steps would you follow to keep the customer happy?

Interview Questions
    • Can recall unfortunately, there were not any surprised   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARRIS in June 2014.

3 rounds of discussions on work experience, design patterns, past experiences etc. Asked to write code on Singleton pattern. Panel then asked to modify the code for multi threaded scenario.

Had better offer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

It was mainly on Linux.They wanted a Linux guy.

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARRIS in March 2014.

The interviewer was very friendly and the questions were based on resume and my work and the company's work.

HW Intern Interview

appied online

Interview Questions
    • tell me sth about cad tools based on your understanding   Answer Question

Advanced Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARRIS in February 2014.

Had a phone interview in which i was interviewed by 4 people in a phone conference. They grilled me on various aspects about my prior work experience, stuff that i had put up on my resume, my areas of interests and areas on which their team works, which is data analytics primarily.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked various questions on SQL, types of joins, aggregate functions, indexing, DataWarehousing, star and snowflake schema, how i would go about designing a data warehouse, then some basic algorithms questions like sorting and their time complexities, then was also asked some basic web development questions like what a developer would have to keep in mind while developing a web app (sticky sessions)   View Answers (2)
    Offered $32/hour, i did negotiate but don't think that mattered but was worth a try

Staff Principal Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ARRIS in November 2013.

Phone screen with in-house recruiter, then phone screen with hiring manager. Was invited for on-site interview. Met with hiring manager and several potential colleagues. Interviews were thorough and respectful, and questions ran a full gamut.

Interview Questions
    • One interviewer was the primary "technical" interviewer, where he probed as deeply as he could, not only with my resume and experience, but also with all sorts of embedded real-time system questions. They were challenging, but fair. Good interviewer, and that segment moved very quickly.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARRIS in March 2013.

easy interview, asked a few questions about my experience. seems like a great place to work and expand my skillset

Interview Questions
    • What would i NOT want to do as a systems admin   View Answer

Deployment Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARRIS in August 2012.

Hired via website monster.com, email and phone call interviews. Originally asked basic network and wiring questions from a contract hiring agent before having phone interviews with the hiring manager(s) and then the senior network engineer.

Interview Questions
    • If I was able to travel up to 100% of the time, since previous experience had no travel other to work.   View Answer
    ARRIS was short on time to hire so the negotiation at the time took less than a week.

Director, Product Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARRIS in December 2010.

Meet with various members of the team as well as senior managers of adjacent teams and senior execs