ARRIS Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Engineering (2)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Support (1)
- Director, Product Strategy (1)
- HW Intern (1)
- Staff Principal Software Engineer (1)
- Process Improvement Lead (1)
- Advanced Technology Intern (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Senior Systems Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Applications Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Deployment Engineer (1)
Technical Support Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ARRIS in May 2008.
Interview Details – I was already well acquainted with the person doing my interview. We discussed my job history and the various tasks I performed at my last position. We talked about the responsibilities of the position I was interviewing for and since I was already well acquainted with the technology that was implemented there were no gotchas.
In summary a very informal interview process for me.
Interview Question – Tell me about a problem you recently solved. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – The offer they made was acceptable. I did not try to squeeze them too much.