Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ARS
- Sales (2)
- Service Representative (1)
- Purchasing Coordinator (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Agent (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Collections (1)
- Accepted Offer
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at ARS.
Easy not hard to pass- if u can walk you can get hired
- Why do you want to work here 1 Answer
Only took one interview
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at ARS (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).
Very Poor interviewer does not care about the company
- None of the questions pertain to the Job Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Bad reviews of company
- No Offer
Eay intervie basic questions nothing abnormal from other interviews
- Tell me about your experiences that are related to this position. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at ARS (Escondido, CA) in January 2012.
Answered questions to see if you are willing to work in the collections industry and deal with angry clients on the phone. Typing tes with 25 wpm minimum. An automated verbal test over the phone.
- Are you willing to speak with angry people on the phone continually? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at ARS in February 2011.
Clinical not worth with my time not sure of themselves or the company unprofessional they seem to think that thier company was better then the rest not very trueful not a good process
- Job Experience 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at ARS (Seattle, WA) in August 2010.
talked on the phone with manager. said to come in the next day and meet face to face. offered the position at the end of the meeting
- why do you want to work for us 1 Answer
- Declined Offer
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at ARS.
proof you have the academy qualification and proof you are bilingual
- able to work with minimal salary during first 3 months Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review