ARS Rescue Rooter

Updated Sep 23, 2014
Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.2

Lead Generator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter.

they interview you with the lead generator supervisor , then do a class room setting orientation, and make you take a urinalysis 4-5 miles up the street, they also do 2 back round check one for home depot where you will be vending out of and one for ars

they started me with 13 but i had to ask for a raise

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter in July 2014.

I showed up for my interview earlier than my time agreed-upon and they made me wait like another half hour after I was already supposed to be in the interview. Then a panel of three people came into the interview and asked me about my experience. I told him fully about my experience basically went over my resume with them. They asked me some scenario questions and how I would respond one person like my response and was nodding her head and saying yes that's what I would've said. The other two just kept giving me dirty looks. I found out later through a reliable source that after the interview they don't even know me but were already saying he's full of crap and talking really bad about me. If this is how they treat people who don't even work for them yet I would be afraid to work for them and see how they treat me as their employee. Or even worse one of their customers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter in January 2014.

Met ARS recruiters at a Career Fair. Received a call 2 weeks later. Set up an interview for the next week. Basic interview questions - "what would you do if you went to a party and didn't know anyone?" type of stuff. No knowledge of HVAC systems needed. Got hired on the spot.

Fill out employee information sheet, attend training the next day.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter in December 2013.

The hiring process is pretty easy. Apply online and if selected you will be contacted for a telephone screening interview. The next steps is to come in for a panel interview with the leadership team. Expect a call back or a letter with the next steps.

Interview Questions
    • The interview's are pretty easy and friendly. If you have gaps of employment please be prepared to answer those questions. Be prepared to explain previous salary and reason for leaving.   Answer Question

Lead Generator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter in August 2013.

I received a call from a gentleman from the company and we discussed what the duties of the specific job title includes and he asked me if it still sounded like something I would be interested in and of course my answer was yes. He said he had a couple more calls to make and he would call me back to schedule a day to go fill out an actual application (I had sent a resume already) and to have an interview. The interview took quite a while as we had a big discussion on my responsibilities and it was a pretty professional interview as we talked about nearly everything. They then sent me to get a drug screen and sent in papers for a background check. It took them about a week before calling me to tell me I got the job. I went in to fill out paperwork and get my uniform and I started the next day.

Commercial Account Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter.

The interview process was very lengthy. I believe there were a total of 4 interviews. 1 being over the phone. Once hired everything was pretty smooth.

Interview Questions
    • They basically asked to relate my experience to different situations.   Answer Question
    There wasn't a negotiation phase. I was told what was being offered from the get go.

Lead Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter in May 2013.

It was a very professional and down to the main topics of what makes the position hiring for. It was very comfortable for me as they made me feel great and respected for my experience and the possible qualifications to fill the position interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • Was able to work full time and plus hours to finish projects given?   View Answer
    I would do my best to my abilities to succeed on this position since I had not done residential work in over 10 years.

General Manager-ARS SAN Diego Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter in December 2012.

The hiring process was very expedited. I applied via the company website and then received a call the next day from the Regional General Manager who was very professional and very straight forward about the opportunity. We set up an interview the following week, where I interview with Colin (Regional General)and the Vice-President of the local operation. Overall, I felt the interview process was very good and professional as I met with them for about 1.6 hours. Within two weeks after interviewing other candidates, they did go in a different direction. However, the General Manager was very candid and open about the process and followed up with me anytime I contacted him, which is very rare in the interview process. I wish ARS the best.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were standard and served more as information purposes.   Answer Question

Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter in March 2012.

Interview was cool and laid back. Really just talked about back ground on my resume. After a few days I was called and offered a job.

I would ask for more pay or not take the job.

Regional Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ARS Rescue Rooter in April 2010.

I was brought in once and met with 3 different levels of management. They were kind and accommodating but were hesitant to provide details unless directly asked. Upon asking, I was given the information I asked and a good comfort level as well. I received a call within 3 hours with an offer.