ARS Software Engineering Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARS Software Engineering

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Technopark (India)
Anonymous Employee in Technopark (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARS Software Engineering.

I was awaiting the offer letter from a top IT firm, when I happened to see a post from one of the alumnus of the college where I graduated from, about an opening with ARS Software, Technopark, Kerala. I applied, and they called me for a written test and interview. The HR manager, a lady, explained what ARS did, and collected my marks card and graduation certificate. The test was not very difficult, but it did have some of those tricky questions. It covered almost everything that Computer Science engineers study. However, I was not able to answer some portions since I studied electronics. I cleared the test, and was asked to appear for an interview in the afternoon.
The interview happened in 3 stages, with the first one being somewhat easy. Even though I had informed them that I am not so good at some of the core Computer Science subjects, they were pushing more such questions. The second interviewer was no different, but he did ask me many questions that were from electronics. There were many questions on databases, system software and algorithms. The second stage was done by 5 o'clock in the evening, and I was asked to report the next day for a final round of interview. The last round lasted about an hour or two, followed by an HR interview, which was mostly a walk in the park. The technical interviews were gruelling and very long.

Interview Questions
  • "Where do you find yourself in ARS, after 5 years"   View Answer

The salary offered was too meagre

Other Interview Reviews for ARS Software Engineering

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARS Software Engineering in January 2011.

There were 2 written rounds, first was a technical which was pretty easy just the basic OOPs and DBMS followed by an aptitude test.
    In between there was an interview with the HR, he just wanted to know about me, it took less than 5 mins.

I cleared both test and had an interview with the Systems Director of the company, it went pretty well as I had worked on the technologies of their interest during my college days. Then an interview with the R&D manager which was kind of informal, we just discussed about my student projects. Went pretty well without any stringent questions. Finally has a meeting with the MD just as a formality before handing me my offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • To be true, they never asked me any thing. It was well under my control and could direct the interview as a discussion about my previous work and no part of it was hard for me.   Answer Question
    No i did not negotiate on my offer